ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Walking Dead (spoilers)

Haha, there's absolutely nothing comfortable here. Outside of one or two people, this will always be Woodbury/Terminus to most of them. And because of it, they're now the bad guys.

I said last week that Rick is gonna hook up. i stick by it, but will he snap first? Shut your mouth and eat my cookies, or I'll strap you to a tree, best threat ever bar none on the show.

And the hand stamp.... Weren't they in car A at Terminus?

Just a guess - A = Alexandria, W = Washington, and they are not friendly neighbors?

Last night's episode seemed short. I'm sure it wasn't but it felt like it was over very quickly.

I would not want to be on Carol's bad side, for sure.

Originally posted by RUfanSinceAnderson:
Very comfortable group now. Hmm.

What's the "W"?
The W will reveal itself soon. I think it is the next group that they'll have to contend with. They aren't in the comics so I'm not giving anything away but there have been hints that the group will be called the Wolves. In Noah's old community there was some graffiti about Wolves and last episode the comic book Carl read had Wolf in the title.

As for the A, I think it was two things. First A for Alexandria second its Ricks scarlet letter because he is going to get the girl.

The W. This group has adversaries in Washington, they just lost 4 people, clearly one of them had a W carved in their forehead, was turned and sent back. Either that or he was the bellhop at the W hotel in DC, which now caters to a different clientele.

Why did Rick reach for his gun at the end?

Hey that is some armory, even if you dont open the latch.....just break a window...lols.

The entire Carol / kid scene, all I could think about was the end of the first episode of GoT where the dude pushed the kid out of the window.

The companion series starts in the end of summer, see link.

See where this one goes.

Yahoo

Could have sworn there was a red "A" painted on the outside of the church they were in when Bob was eaten. Also painted on a couple of trees near the church. Maybe I'm old and stupid. I recall thinking Sons of Anarchy. I thought it was discussed on a thread a few months back.

Something is up with the blond MILF's tatoo on her left shoulder. Probably not a tramp stamp.

This post was edited on 3/9 8:06 PM by LC-88

Originally posted by LC-88:
Could have sworn there was a red "A" painted on the outside of the church they were in when Bob was eaten. Also painted on a couple of trees near the church.

The church was in Georgia. They're now in northern Virginia. No chance those are related, unless the show is jumping the shark.

How long before Daryl is wearing capris and sucking down something besides spaghetti? It seems that he's all of a sudden pro Alexandria

Could have sworn there was a red "A" painted on the outside of the church they were in when Bob was eaten. Also painted on a couple of trees near the church. Maybe I'm old and stupid. I recall thinking Sons of Anarchy. I thought it was discussed on a thread a few months back.

Something is up with the blond MILF's tatoo on her left shoulder. Probably not a tramp stamp.

The actress has several tattoos, I don't think it is anything for the show.

Originally posted by David_RU:

Is she worth an unfiltered Google image search?

Anyone recall the "W"s when they went to Noah's hometown community?

Originally posted by RU4Real:

Originally posted by David_RU:

Is she worth an unfiltered Google image search?
Probably.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT