ADVERTISEMENT

***Other Visitors of Interest this weekend***

S.Brown

Hall of Famer
Jun 29, 2001
From Florida, 2016 WR Tyrrell Washington will be on campus tomorrow along with the other Florida visitors we've highlighted. I've heard nothing but good things about Washington who recently transferred to Vero Beach HS from Montverde. He's so under the radar we have to make a Rivals profile so I linked his HUDL page. I figure he'll receive an offer and would consider him a serious prospect from the state of FL since he's made the visit to campus.

A prospect who I've mentioned quite a bit that I like is 2016 Woodrow Wilson (Camden) S/LB Adrian Clark . Clark will be up with his Next Level 7 on 7 teammates. I was told that there was an academic issue on his transcript which has since been cleared up and with a new HC who knows how to promote his prospects in Preston Brown, I would expect to see Clark to pick some more offers during the spring.

2016 Colonia NJ LB Solomon Manning will be back on campus Friday. If you remember our notes from the recent junior day, Manning was told that he'll need to run in the 4.6-4.7 range at camp this summer to get an offer from Rutgers.

2016 DB Charley Timite will be up on Friday. He's someone we profile a while ago as a first year football player who opened a lot of guys. I don't think he gets an offer this weekend but he's someone who could earn one in camp this summer. Has the body type where he could grow into an interior DL.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News