ADVERTISEMENT

Parking at Philly Airport

Pre-Flight Parklng
Have used it about 20 times.
Shuttles run constantly and never a problem.
YOu can park inside (during snow season) or outside.

Reactions: mr_wizard_65
don't have to schedule, but go online and sign up for their frequent parking program, get bar coded card that makes in/out easier also

It The Parking Spot has allocation in Philly look through your Rutgers season ticket packages for a coupon. I got a day free when flying out of JFK back in January. Seems to be a very reliable outfit.

Reactions: MidwestKnights
Pacifico not bad. They drive you in your car to terminal and will pick you up with your vehicle. You just leave the terminal and drive home. Saves time without having to shuttle back to lot. Not expensive with coupon on website

Reactions: MrWise
Any of the remote lots worth it ?
Forget who offers it, but I love the white glove service where they bring your car to the terminal. Winner parking.

I use that service as well at Newark through Newark Long Term Parking. Love it.

So many choices so little time. I can always count on this venue for good advice. Except about football.:boxing: Thanks gents.

Try Colonial Parking. (You should reserve just to be on the safe side.) Shuttle to and from airport. It is south of the airport by a couple of expressway stops.)

I use the Parking Spot at Newark and Philly. Very good service. Can always find a coupon on-line at their web site.
Additionally, as someone mentioned above, they sponsor RU Athletics.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT