ADVERTISEMENT

Parking for Jersey Mike's Arena

NiTeKnight

Junior
Nov 28, 2003
My parking was switched from the Green Lot to the APC for this year, not sure why.
The parking pass says Level P of APC.
Is this just general admission parking or do I have to park in Level P?
Which is better, the Green Lot or the APC?

I have moved from Yellow back to APC. You move because RU changes the priority points level needed for any given lot. As for the Level P reference, I sent an email to my ticket rep. In years past the APC was first come first serve, no designated spot or location. I am going to go out on a limb and say Level P simply refers to your parking Level and nothing more.

Thats how it was last year first come first serve in the apc. I got switched from APC to yellow. Happy to trade if anyone doesnt want APC

I have been parking in the APC since it opened. When I got my tickets it said I was moved to Yellow. I called my rep Tuesday and he put me back in APC .

Last edited:
I have moved from Yellow back to APC. You move because RU changes the priority points level needed for any given lot. As for the Level P reference, I sent an email to my ticket rep. In years past the APC was first come first serve, no designated spot or location. I am going to go out on a limb and say Level P simply refers to your parking Level and nothing more.
Thanks for your help. I will call my ticket rep tomorrow.

Absolutely ridiculous.. I guess wrestling will be the same price.. talk about abusing the fans. 30 bucks to park for 2 hours.

Reactions: toby83
First year with season parking.... why is there not an exit from the APC on the RAC-side of the building? Makes no sense to force everyone to walk to the opposite side of the building.

From the elevators you can look straight through to the other side, but they don't open up that corridor.

I was green, got bumped to APC, opted for yellow, and then had an issue tonight because I parked in a huge handicap area even though it was basically empty and game time.

Football will be $40 in that lot next year; no way Football is remaining less than B Ball.

Did you guys really think this talent would show up on campus and the AD wasn’t going to cash in on it?

Reactions: RC80
Did you guys really think this talent would show up on campus and the AD wasn’t going to cash in on it?
I thought the AD would ensure we have enough parking attendants and maybe increase to $25, or leave at $20 for another year. My mistake on both

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT