ADVERTISEMENT

BB Recruiting Paul Mulcahy ranked No. 137

Based on a quick scan of the list, 26th,
Thanks for checking... I was also thinking in terms that I would rate him higher as a PG prospect than a SG prospect considering as a PG he has elite size vision and passing ability and as a SG he's not known as a deadly 3 point shooter. It almost feels like he's categorized as a SG based on height alone which is just lazy

Thanks for checking... I was also thinking in terms that I would rate him higher as a PG prospect than a SG prospect considering as a PG he has elite size vision and passing ability and as a SG he's not known as a deadly 3 point shooter. It almost feels like he's categorized as a SG based on height alone which is just lazy
Did they have him mislabeled as a 2 or as a 3? He's an amazing point-forward at the 3 to me as well...

Reactions: Scangg
Reactions: AD888
I believe he will be running the point on offense and guarding the other team's 3 in most matchups... so yea essentially a point forward and a matchup problem
Tough to say how he will integrate in and how fast. Last year folks anointed Mathis as a savior, Harper as a red shirt and MacConnell as a project. While Mathis was a nice athletic piece to the puzzle, seemed like Harper and MacConnell outperformed Mathis towards the end of season. In any event, can't tell how they'll pan out until they are on the court.

And that's because you have watched and evaluated the 136 kids in front of him? :rolleyes:

None of this matters now. He will show what he can do on the court in 5 or 6 months. If he cares and thinks it's too low then the chip on his shoulder is a good thing.

Last edited:
Have not been this anxious for a Rutgers season to start since the days of Mike Rosario.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT