ADVERTISEMENT

per ESPN.com, Wimbush to UCF

Be an interesting situation if Milton recovers from his injury. Anyone know how much they lost to graduation from the OL?

Why the heck would he go there when they have Milton ... what does that say about Milton’s injury and status

I’m assuming UCF and Milton have basically agreed to redshirt next year and take a run at 2020. No way he would be effective next season.

I wonder about MackJr who took over for Milton after Milton's injury. Could he be a transfer candidate with this move?
He'll be a RS Soph and might not think of this as
giving him a fair shot to unseat Milton in 2019
Milton will be a true senior and if his injury isn't healed fully Winbush could start and McKenzie Milton might be redshirted in 2019 so a fully healed McKenzie would be ready to start in 2020.
Leaving Mack the presumed back-up

Terrible. if Ash fails to pull in one of these many available QB transfers he will seal his fate. Art and a bunch of guys with no collegiate experience? No thanks.
Please god..11 more months ,end this!
Btw you tailor the offense to the qb talent you have on hand,McNultys not stupid.Camp and Wimbush wanted no part of Ash,thats obvious.

Reactions: RUaMoose
Btw you tailor the offense to the qb talent you have on hand,McNultys not stupid.Camp and Wimbush wanted no part of Ash,thats obvious.

Shut the **** up with your whining and quit being such a pussy. There’s no reason to make this board so annoying in January. Go do something else with your life instead of whining like a little bitch all offseason. You are pathetic.

Coach Ash will be here at least through 2020. I am probably the last one who thinks he can turn things around. And yes, I was one of the last ones to hang in there with Flood.

Reactions: Bamm Bamm Rubble
Shut the **** up with your whining and quit being such a pussy. There’s no reason to make this board so annoying in January. Go do something else with your life instead of whining like a little bitch all offseason. You are pathetic.

You are pathetic. Keep your frick’n head in the sand you loser.

Head-in-Sand.gif~c200

So every time a recruit signs anywhere else, it's another reason to rip Ash? Every time a transfer goes somewhere else, it's another reason to rip Ash? This is getting absurd.
Aside from moderate improvement on defense during the second half of this past season, Ash has done very little to justify his existence. We get that. But do you think fans of every P5 school start blaming the coach every time a kid goes elsewhere?
A lot of you need to either increase the dosage or find another hobby until spring practice gets here. In fact, that might not be a bad idea for all of us.

Another great closing job bye AshError.
11 months and counting
R the only way your comment makes sense is if it is a known fact that CA and staff were interested in Wimbush, contacted him and he showed reciprocal interest. I don’t know if any of the 3 things I menntioned happened.
I guess based on your comment you would blame Ash for not getting any other QB on the transfer market

R the only way your comment makes sense is if it is a known fact that CA and staff were interested in Wimbush, contacted him and he showed reciprocal interest. I don’t know if any of the 3 things I menntioned happened.
I guess based on your comment you would blame Ash for not getting any other QB on the transfer market

He would blame Ash for the snow some of will see on Sunday.

Fake News from R

Wimbush can’t throw. Why would he want to play in pro style O. UCF is perfect for his skill set
The kids been throwing his whole life. Who was the last QB Notre Dame produce? Kelly can't develop QBs for nothing. UCF is going to be Wimbush ticket to the league.

The kids been throwing his whole life. Who was the last QB Notre Dame produce? Kelly can't develop QBs for nothing. UCF is going to be Wimbush ticket to the league.
Kelly beat St Greg with like his 9th string QB.
Kelly isn’t his problem.

11 months to what ? Another Hobbs bs email after a 4 or 5 win season. That’s what we are getting .

Reactions: vkj91
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT