ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: After 1/3 of the season, how many games will we win?

With a third of the season done, at 1-3, how many wins will we end up with?

Votes: 34 23.6%

Votes: 47 32.6%

Votes: 35 24.3%

Votes: 11 7.6%

Votes: 8 5.6%

Votes: 2 1.4%

Votes: 1 0.7%

Votes: 1 0.7%

Votes: 5 3.5%

• Total voters

DJ Spanky

The Lunatic is in my Head
Jul 25, 2001
So the season's a third of the way through, we're at 1-3. How many wins do you think we'll end up with?

think we get lucky and win one more. This team has no killer instinct. Playcalling is too predictable. We generate zero big plays, just happy to not get blown out. Unless something changes and Lewis comes in to throw bombs, we're not going to be scoring much.

Your advanced stats to date are much better than last year so your definitely playing better ball. Whether that translates to actual wins is unknown but you should be comepetive in more games and with some luck/timely execution you can pull some off.

I'll say you get two more wins this season.

Reactions: rubigtimenow
So the season's a third of the way through, we're at 1-3. How many wins do you think we'll end up with?
Have a shot @Illinois and Purdue and Maryland at home. Maryland down to 3rd string QB.

Odds are that you win 2 or 3 total.

Not sure, this team is weird. Some drives look awesome and others look like HS ball. If they could get it together for an entire half they would have a shot at some of these teams. I picked 2, but it could be 3.

Maryland's on their 3rd string QB, then you split Illinois/Michigan St.

2 more wins for you guys:)

Reactions: RU205
I see Rutgersal vote of 8 is still possible, or did he vote for 9?

if we get to 5 or even 6 I would love to see those 6 or 1 person noted. They'd deserve it.
Thanks for bring this back up. (and no, not me..I don't recall if I was 3 or 4).

Don't think I'm on record anywhere but I predicted 5 at seasons start.

I may have dropped to 3 or 4 though at time of this poll though.

I predicted 7-5 at the start of the season, I'm still alive.. I'm sticking to it!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT