ADVERTISEMENT

Portal

Should probably be it’s own thread. Tevlin from Yale is in the portal. He’s a Jersey kid who would fit in perfectly with our system. He also has a connection to the school.

Kirst is definitely graduating. We were lucky to get him this year. We had to petition the NCAA.

Goalie is definitely wide open next year. Cardin Stoller from Boy's Latin is playing lights out.

BL just beat #3 St. Mary's and they held them to 4 goals. He's going to be a good one. The goalie we have the following year is going to be a good one too.

Michigan's goalie is really good now though. If you can get him you take him.

Reactions: William J. Leggett
Specifically, SSDM? There is certainly a need at that position given the graduations.

Sorry, DM. He'd fit in perfectly with what we are losing. That's the one area that really concerns me. We are losing so much production from that position.

Should probably be it’s own thread. Tevlin from Yale is in the portal. He’s a Jersey kid who would fit in perfectly with our system. He also has a connection to the school.

Named 1st team All-Ivy yesterday.

Kirst is definitely graduating. We were lucky to get him this year. We had to petition the NCAA.

Goalie is definitely wide open next year. Cardin Stoller from Boy's Latin is playing lights out.

BL just beat #3 St. Mary's and they held them to 4 goals. He's going to be a good one. The goalie we have the following year is going to be a good one too.

Michigan's goalie is really good now though. If you can get him you take him.
Goalie from Brown, Fiore, is graduating this year with 1 left to play. Wants to come home to NJ for grad school

Reactions: TRU2RU
If that kid Handley decides to portal he's going to be highly desired. He's a beast. Man, him and Bartolo must have been a handful in the Ivy.

They have a summer house across the street from me, so I talk to them all the time. I’m sure most people who aren’t starting feel the same but he feels he could have been the starter. They got pasted last night and he only got in a couple minutes

Not denigrating him, but if the other guy was 1st team All Ivy he's no schlub. This week Georgetown snagged the 2nd team All Ivy goalie in the portal to try to replace their graduating AA.

Reactions: newell138
Are we assuming that Burgdorf is also not returning is that why we are looking for a goalie. I know he was not happy but has his leaving been confirmed?

Talking to him he seems pretty happy.

If we can get an A list goalie we have to take them.

I heard Yale’s best player is going to Uva. Not sure who that is though.

Talking to him he seems pretty happy.

If we can get an A list goalie we have to take them.

I heard Yale’s best player is going to Uva. Not sure who that is though.
Probably Chris Fake

They have a summer house across the street from me, so I talk to them all the time. I’m sure most people who aren’t starting feel the same but he feels he could have been the starter. They got pasted last night and he only got in a couple minutes

Again no knock on your neighbor, but have you seen the 1st quarter of the Brown -UVA game?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT