ADVERTISEMENT

Football POSTGAME RECAP / VIDEO: Maryland shuts out Rutgers, 37-0

Richie O

Hall of Famer
Staff
Mar 21, 2016
South Amboy, NJ
Going to try to keep all our postgame articles and your guys reactions in one spot as I'm sure there are plenty of them after today. I will continue to update the OP with our postgame press conference video, our recap, thoughts after the game and more.

Last edited:
Reactions: RUKiid
After the awful showing over the 2nd half of the season - they are going to ask for NIL money? Show that you deserve it first

Going to try to keep all our postgame articles and your guys reactions in one spot as I'm sure there are plenty of them after today. I will continue to update the OP with our postgame press conference video, our recap, thoughts after the game and more.

dumb and dumber dry heave GIF

What a dumb question - do you expect Wimsatt on the roster.

How is HC Schiano supposed to answer that?
I know HCs get a lot of flack for dumb answers but the questions being asked aren’t all winners either.

As evasive as ever. I actually thought the questions were better than the normal softballs. Of course it would be nice if he could provide one tangible measure that the program is heading in the right direction. Just because he did it before does not mean it will happen again. Totally different environment this time around.

What a dumb question - do you expect Wimsatt on the roster.

How is HC Schiano supposed to answer that?
I know HCs get a lot of flack for dumb answers but the questions being asked aren’t all winners either.

Obviously reading this board. Tape on him isn’t great this season - lots of missed throws. Even when not under duress.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT