ADVERTISEMENT

Props to Carli Lloyd!

Lol tango

NJM Insurance Group

Today NJM’s Talent Acquisition team is representing their universities on National #CollegeColorsDay! What are your college colors?

21231255_1931691836857790_5296352826468752590_n.png

When your getting paid to you will

Do I think it's in poor taste for her to accept (or solicit) money to tweet a picture of her in her college gear, sure. Is it cool either way that one of the top female athletes on the planet is an alumnus of RU and is wearing our gear on Twitter, on game day, heck yeah.

Not sure if she is but big sports stars and entertainers us d to get paid simply to Tweet. Not sure if they still do.

I'd have more respect for the OP opinion if he knew "your" did not mean "you are"

Give it a rest Tango.

As someone who has stated numerous times on this board you won't go to the Rutgers game at Yankee Stadium and hopes that is is a colossal failure so that they don't do it again, you somehow have the moral high ground to criticize Carli here?

Please...gtfoh with that crap

Give it a rest Tango.

As someone who has stated numerous times on this board you won't go to the Rutgers game at Yankee Stadium and hopes that is is a colossal failure so that they don't do it again, you somehow have the moral high ground to criticize Carli here?

Tough to argue with this!

Reactions: SirScarlet
Give it a rest Tango.

Not criticizing just posted what I think is fact

Guys I'm in the dark on this one but why would Rutgers pay this young lady to do anything? I come to understand that she played soccer and is a Rutgers alumni, I just don't see the need to pay her.

Last edited:
There is more bs that floats around on this and other boards by "people in the know" that its become ridiculous. There is only a handful of people who really are in the know on several things or areas and they are very careful about what they post and how they say or qualify it. Then we have the ssme people who over and over again are see n commenting on every sport or athletic item as if they are in the know several of whom are not even alumni.

I am just pleased to see Carli or anyone else representing Rutgers. Does how and why really matter as long as it's a plus and done in a positive way.

Let's get it straight. Carli is one of the best athletes to ever come out of Rutgers. She posted that picture to show some team pride and nothing more. She wasn't paid and we should be happy she is flying the team colors. Criticism is unwarranted and disrespectful to a fine athlete doing a nice thing for Rutgers. Go Carli and go RU!

Guys I'm in the dark on this one but why would Rutgers pay this young lady to do anything? I come to understand that she played soccer and is a Rutgers alumni, I just don't see the need to pay her.

They wouldn't. At the most they would send her a T-shirt and RU goodie bag.

Reactions: RU31trap
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT