ADVERTISEMENT

Question for Riot Squad folks.

Duke students do some weird things, a lot of what they do seems pretty forced to be honest. We aren't going to encourage a printout of the other team's roster with information on their families etc.
Princeton did that to us back in the day with things like SAT scores, etc. ..it was at Jadwin and I was there. So glad we kicked their A$$es that night.

Princeton did that to us back in the day with things like SAT scores, etc. ..it was at Jadwin and I was there. So glad we kicked their A$$es that night.
We did it to Seton hall for a couple years including the year. We shot them at home. I think they had 7 Prop-48’s on the roster at once including 3 or 4 starters.

They’re obviously not gonna go after the players - I don’t agree with it, but hey, it’s their choice (rolls eyes, lol...) - but Howard is 100% fair game. The only unlikable member of The Fab 5 in college and the only one unlikable to this day. He's an asshatdouchebagpunkassbitch all wrapped into one. GO AFTER HIM HARD!!!
Band should play theme from Rocky when he comes out.
Anyone got an inflatable boxing glove?
Boxing head gear?

• Haha
Reactions: AreYouNUTS
This whole idea of 50 years olds trying to sit in the riot section remind me of Rodney in Back to School
GIF by Rodney Dangerfield
I'm 64. Get your facts straight lol.

Having endured a long and vigorous self-appointment process, I can offer my services as a professional appropriateness judge. I will gladly render a totally fair and reasonable verdict on the appropriateness of any potential activities undertaken to disrupt and/or disturb opposing teams' free throw attempts.

You can absolutely trust me and my good judgement. 😇

1. Visit the opposing team's hotel the night before and pull the fire alarm at 2am and 4am? No harm, no foul, pun intended.

2. Use high-velocity squirt guns and spray the opposing players when they attempt free throws? I see no problem long as you stick to water.

3. Have dozens of ladies in seats right behind the baskets leap up, pull up their shirts, and start bobbing and weaving right before the foul shot? What happens at the RAC stays at the RAC, say no more.

Any other suggestions? I think you'll find me strict, but reasonable.
I think walking up to the Michigan players and quickly injecting them with tranq at around 8 pm tonight is something that should be allowed.

Duke students do some weird things, a lot of what they do seems pretty forced to be honest. We aren't going to encourage a printout of the other team's roster with information on their families etc.
Catfishing another player on a dating app is crossing the line IMO

Personal dating life should be off limits unless they are caught being abusive or something along those lines

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT