ADVERTISEMENT

Question re Returning OL 2025?

4rubrat1

Redshirt
Nov 12, 2022
Am I reading this correctly?(ourlads.com)
Barring transfers out, we are returning:
Asamoah, White, Needham, Felter, and Zilinskas (only losing Pierce)?
If not, could you recommend a better source?
If so, could this be a cause for (tempered) optimism?
Looking for anything to get me through this season. (other than drugs!)

I think I’d be more optimistic knowing we had some new OL talent coming through the ranks or via the portal. This year’s OL has not been so great against Big Ten competition.

But as long as they aren’t too banged up, then yeah, having an extra year’s experience won’t hurt the OL.

Reactions: 4rubrat1
I think I’d be more optimistic knowing we had some new OL talent coming through the ranks or via the portal. This year’s OL has not been so great against Big Ten competition.

But as long as they aren’t too banged up, then yeah, having an extra year’s experience won’t hurt the OL.

With Felter healthy they did alright, though that also reflected the competition they faced. Question if they can replace Pierce with an equal talent.

Reactions: RW90 and 4rubrat1
With Felter healthy they did alright, though that also reflected the competition they faced. Question if they can replace Pierce with an equal talent.
Yes ... definitely did not mean to diminish the significance of losing Pierce ... but isn't White projected as a Tackle?

There are a few reasons why others could move on.
Transfer, go pro, or if they graduated they might just want to start their career. Lots of kids don’t use all the available eligibility.

Reactions: ashokan
Yes ... definitely did not mean to diminish the significance of losing Pierce ... but isn't White projected as a Tackle?
White is currently playing Guard and will likely slide out to Tackle to replace Pierce, who is our only loss to graduation.

Reactions: 4rubrat1
Ourlads is the best source on the internet for depth charts, rosters, Rutgers players in the NFL, etc.

They do a great job

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT