ADVERTISEMENT

BB Recruiting Recruiting NBA Scout talks Rutgers duo following McDonald's All-American game

Any thing to doubt they are both not one and done? Any early projections on how high they would go?

Reactions: Richie O
Any thing to doubt they are both not one and done? Any early projections on how high they would go?

Even if they get injured, it would minimally effect their draft projections.
Worst case injury - blown knee/ACL during the NCAA championship game?
Even then a team would likely spend a 1st round pick on them and just redshirt their rookie year.
Chet Holmgren missed his entire rookie season and would be ROY now if not for Wemby.

It would be worst case scenario for them to return for a 2nd year.
Maybe if we had a Michigan type season and they both shot 5% from the field?
Lengthy suspension for off court issue?

Not many scenarios and even less of them are good for us.

MidKnight Madness is going to be off the hook. They might have to have it at Rutgers Stadium to accommodate all the people.

Reactions: redking
Quick!

Somebody let our resident "Debbie Downers" around here know an NBA scout thinks Ace "may boast the highest upside out of anyone in the class of 2024".

Last I heard, some folks were "a little concerned" about Ace (based on the McDonalds game presumably). Reminded them of Gavin, lol (if I recall correctly). Can't make this stuff up.

Quick!

Somebody let our resident "Debbie Downers" around here know an NBA scout thinks Ace "may boast the highest upside out of anyone in the class of 2024".

Last I heard, some folks were "a little concerned" about Ace (based on the McDonalds game presumably). Reminded them of Gavin, lol (if I recall correctly). Can't make this stuff up.
Everybody thinks Ace has the highest pro upside. That is not a comment on his freshman year of college, so it really isn't relevant. I don't think it's crazy to wonder what you will get out of a freshman of any talent level.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT