ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball RETURN TO GREATNESS - Rutgers Hoops 2019-20

Am I the only one who just can’t watch these videos without getting angry and needing to turn it off thinking about how we missed out on playing in the tourney and what could have been? Especially on the day we likely would have been playing our first NCAA tourney game in 29 years.

No, you’re not the only one.

This season feels so incomplete now, kind of the way the 1994 MLB season felt so incomplete. The 2 best teams in baseball that year were the Yankees and Expos, in what would have been an amazing World Series. Jimmy Key and Pedro Martinez, the two best pitchers in baseball that year. Just sad to think about what might have been.

Reactions: Scarlet Beach
This season feels so incomplete now, kind of the way the 1994 MLB season felt so incomplete. The 2 best teams in baseball that year were the Yankees and Expos, in what would have been an amazing World Series. Jimmy Key and Pedro Martinez, the two best pitchers in baseball that year. Just sad to think about what might have been.

I don't know what happened in MLB in 1994, but what happened this is just part of a much bigger picture. So our bball season was incomplete - but that was true of everyone's at every level. Right now, our lives are basically on hold so everything is incomplete. It's our reality and we just need to deal with it.

I doubt I'll ever grow weary of watching the highlight videos of this season's magical ride.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT