ADVERTISEMENT

RIP Corey Stasenko

Leonard23

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Former Rutgers and South Plainfield wrestler passed away in a construction accident in Kenilworth. RIP

I grew up in SP and my sister just told me about this yesterday. Corey was part of the great SP "Murderers Row" team with Anthony Ashnault.

Last edited:
I grew up in SP and my sister just told me about this yesterday. Corey was part of the great SP "Murderers Row" team with Billy Ashnault.
I was around SP a lot too when young.. SP Murderers Row” was legendary.. two former RU wrestled on it.. our very own Ant Ashnault and Scotty D…

I was around SP a lot too when young.. SP Murderers Row” was legendary.. two former RU wrestled on it.. our very own Ant Ashnault and Scotty D…
SP Murderers Row 2013 NJSIAA results-126-Stasenko-2nd, 132-Scotty D-1st, 138-A Ashnault 1st 145-Heilman 2nd, 152-Dylan Painton 4th. All 4 wrestled at RU!! 3.5 wrestled for RU-as we had the younger Heilman...lol

Last edited:
Damn, that's tragic. Way too young to be leaving this earth. RIP to Corey.

Yes, Stasenko was maybe 2 years on RU, Hunt(not part of murderers row) was 1 or 2 years on the RU team.
And yes, Corey's death was a terrible accident on a construction job.

Damn..way too young to leave this world. Entering the Omega Chapter as a Scarlet Knight. RIP.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT