ADVERTISEMENT

RU @ USC Tailgate

chiphi80

Senior
Gold Member
Nov 2, 2005
Westfield NJ
georgemckevitt.com
The Rutgers Off the Banks event for USC says it's capacity is full. Anyone know if there is another get together or tailgate for Rutgers fans. I guess I was late to the party, but will be at the game. Flying out Wednesday.

As a bonus, we may get a Yankees-Dodgers world series just before. The stadiums are only 6 miles apart.

Reactions: ScarletKid2008
The Rutgers Off the Banks event for USC says it's capacity is full. Anyone know if there is another get together or tailgate for Rutgers fans. I guess I was late to the party, but will be at the game. Flying out Wednesday.

As a bonus, we may get a Yankees-Dodgers world series just before. The stadiums are only 6 miles apart.

I’ll be there with about 6 others. Got shut out of the RU tailgate so open to getting together with other RU fans as well.

Have been to the “Off the Banks” tailgates at VT and Nebraska so far. They are usually at a bar or brewery, and all they do is basically rope off a little area with food, and you get a drink ticket - but the venue isnt “full” so you should still go! You just wont get to get in line for the included food and wont get a drink ticket, but you will be still with all the Rutgers fans! The VT one had lots of VT fans also, it was fun to mess around with them doing chants and stuff.

Reactions: GoodOl'Rutgers
I’ll be there with about 6 others. Got shut out of the RU tailgate so open to getting together with other RU fans as well.
May have missed it, but I don't recall any formal check in for the Va Tech tailgate, which was in an open tailgating area.
The Nebraska tailgate had a check in, as it was in the student union.
My understanding is the Rutgers tailgate is in an open lot, but I have not been provided information on the exact location.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT