ADVERTISEMENT

RU - Va Tech Football Game Overnight Bus Trip - Sept. 21 - 22

new jersey1

Senior
Gold Member
Oct 22, 2005
Please see details below and contact Mike Mahony if interested. The bus is filling up with deposits made. There are approximately 15 seats left.

The bus departure time as shown below will be based upon the game start time which may not be announced until Sept. 9th.

Mike Mahony has been running these trips for 20+ years and does a great job. Overnight trips in recent years were made to Penn State, MD, BC, and Syracuse.

RUTGERS vs. VIRGINIA TECH
Parking North Brunswick Shopping Center - 500 Milltown Road
- SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 21st -
GAME TIME NOON - LEAVE 2:00 a.m.
GAME TIME 1:00 p.m. - LEAVE 3:00 a.m.
GAME TME 3:30 p.m. - LEAVE 5:30 a.m.
GAME TIME 7:30 P.M. - LEAVE 9:00 a.m.
AFTER GAME - ARRIVE AT HOLIDAY INN ROANOKE AIRPORT (BAR & RESTAURANT)
- SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 22nd -
7:00-9:00 a.m. - FREE BUFFET BREAKFAST
10:00 a.m. - CHECK-OUT BUS LEAVES
5:00 p.m. - ARRIVE IN NORTH BRUNSWICK
$325.00/pp Based on Double Occupancy. Includes Game Ticket.
$100.00 Deposit ASAP (Refundable)
FIRST COME FIRST SERVE
Paid in Full JULY 1, 2024 (Non-refundable)
FEEL FREE TO CALL or TEXT ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS
Mike Mahony cell - (732) 692-0530 email - mhmahony325@gmail.com
MOST LIKELY WON'T KNOW ACTUAL GAME TIME UNTIL SEPTEMBER 9th DUE TO TV SCHEDULING

Last edited:
Do you know where you all will be sitting for this game? Are you getting the tickets from Rutgers?

My Dad is local in Virginia and he and I will be driving ourselves but would prefer to sit with Rutgers fans / tailgate with Rutgers fans.

My Dad is local in Virginia and he and I will be driving ourselves but would prefer to sit with Rutgers fans / tailgate with Rutgers fans.

Where?

My son is in Charlottesville and attending UVA: I'm planning on driving down a couple days before, then heading to the game with him.

Where?

My son is in Charlottesville and attending UVA: I'm planning on driving down a couple days before, then heading to the game with him.
My dad has been local to Lynchburg, VA for quite a while now. Depending on which way you head out of Charlottesville to Blacksburg, you may actually shoot past Lynchburg / Bedford County.

I actually live in Texas but will be flying in for this one, then driving up with him for the Washington game the week after.

Mike, I just left you a message.

My dad has been local to Lynchburg, VA for quite a while now. Depending on which way you head out of Charlottesville to Blacksburg, you may actually shoot past Lynchburg / Bedford County.

I actually live in Texas but will be flying in for this one, then driving up with him for the Washington game the week after.

Mike, I just left you a message.
Mike is not on this board, but I’m sure he will get back to you.

Beautiful ride thru the Shenandoah Valley.
The Pennsylvania portion of the trip sucks
Pennsylvania part of any trip sucks. Took my 2 girls (9 and 11) last month to pick up a new puppy. Girls were very excited on way to get the dog. After 3 hours of seeing the same thing the younger one said “does this state have anything more than nothing”. I thought that pretty much sums up the vast wasteland beyond bucks county.

Beautiful ride thru the Shenandoah Valley.
The Pennsylvania portion of the trip sucks

Pennsylvania part of any trip sucks. Took my 2 girls (9 and 11) last month to pick up a new puppy. Girls were very excited on way to get the dog. After 3 hours of seeing the same thing the younger one said “does this state have anything more than nothing”. I thought that pretty much sums up the vast wasteland beyond bucks county.

Since this bus is leaving from north Brunswick, good chance they take just 95 and avoid pa

I mean I would agree with you if you were going west to Pitt, but to VT you are going through southeast PA which is really beautiful, even from the TP.

My son is in Charlottesville and attending UVA
Spank - Congratulations! That's awesome. Between me, my son, and my daughter, the LeapinLou family is 0-3 trying to get into UVA. My son scored 1510 out of 1600 on the SAT and was #3 in a class of 500+ and it still wasn't good enough. Is this Tyler or another kid?

Spank - Congratulations! That's awesome. Between me, my son, and my daughter, the LeapinLou family is 0-3 trying to get into UVA. My son scored 1510 out of 1600 on the SAT and was #3 in a class of 500+ and it still wasn't good enough. Is this Tyler or another kid?

This is Tyler. He'll be entering his senior year in aerospace engineering this fall.

I mean I would agree with you if you were going west to Pitt, but to VT you are going through southeast PA which is really beautiful, even from the TP.

What is that ski resort to the west of 81 as you approach the Maryland border?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT