ADVERTISEMENT

RU vs IU Shore Watch Party @ Joes Surf Shack in Lake Como

RU_UniWatch

Sophomore
Gold Member
May 9, 2022
Hey now! We will be at Joe’s Surf Shack in Lake Como (Belmar) this Saturday cheering for the Knights as they look to gain bowl eligibility vs the Indiana Hoosiers. The game will be played on their projector screen WITH sound!

$3 Miller, Coors, and Bud Lights as well as $1.75 PBR drafts!

I'll be there. Given that the PSU-OSU game is also a noon start, it's important to find a place that is featuring the RU game. Leggets will likely favor that game over the RU game so heading to Joes.

I'll be there. Given that the PSU-OSU game is also a noon start, it's important to find a place that is featuring the RU game. Leggets will likely favor that game over the RU game so heading to Joes.
Love it! They will have the PSU game on as well but we are locked in on the projector and at least 1 TV on each side of the bar!

Reactions: MrsScrew
Hey everyone! Thank you for coming out to Joe's Surf Shack yesterday for the game! I would say we had anywhere from as @LeapinLou said we had about 30-50 people come to watch with us, which I was not expecting AT ALL!! This event was a major success, and the owner of Joe's couldn't thank us all enough for bringing them that business on a Saturday afternoon in the off-season. He gave me his phone number and told me to text him directly whenever we want to do it again, and he will check their schedule to see if it is possible.

This all couldn't have been possible without you all showing up, so thank you very much! I cant wait to see you at the next one! GO KNIGHTS!

Thank you for the magnets!!! My car needed a new one badly!
Which gentleman are you? I ask because other than being an RU football fan, I'm quite a uniform geek. UniWatch is a helluva site. I'm thinking that you're either bowl patches on the #6 jersey, or the corner of the bar.

Which gentleman are you? I ask because other than being an RU football fan, I'm quite a uniform geek. UniWatch is a helluva site. I'm thinking that you're either bowl patches on the #6 jersey, or the corner of the bar.
I was the one sitting at the end of your table starting the RU chants!

Great job in making this happen. I’d love to see Rutgers have these all over the state. Gotta start somewhere 🏈🏀

Great time, thanks for setting up. You had the place rockin’ with the R U chants. Wings were nice and meaty. I’ll definitely be back!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT