ADVERTISEMENT

RU vs Michigan State 1/30/24

This seems ideal for Destiny‘s future at this point. How many former Stringer players on Washington ‘s staff? To be shorthanded for 2 and could be 3 years after this season is where Hobbs needs to step it up.For Alumni and fans it is unacceptable what has happened to this once great program. She and others may not be here post 2024

Agree think being back in NJ is a plus
She was frosh in 21/22, so no COvid year.

This seems ideal for Destiny‘s future at this point. How many former Stringer players on Washington ‘s staff? To be shorthanded for 2 and could be 3 years after this season is where Hobbs needs to step it up.For Alumni and fans it is unacceptable what has happened to this once great program. She and others may not be here post 2024
I'm lost about former Stringer players - Pointer only, so far as I know. Tasha is reportedly (from outside sources) a good assistant, like Jolette, not successful as a head coach. I also know one coach stared at Texas and coached at USC, I think, can't remember her name. Copper is on staff, but not a coach. And still active in the WNBA.

I'm lost about former Stringer players - Pointer only, so far as I know. Tasha is reportedly (from outside sources) a good assistant, like Jolette, not successful as a head coach. I also know one coach stared at Texas and coached at USC, I think, can't remember her name. Copper is on staff, but not a coach. And still active in the WNBA.
Are you talking about Clarissa Davis?

Are you talking about Clarissa Davis?
I looked it up, I couldn't remember the name. Nneka Enempkali is the one who was an assistant at USC and Texas star. I do a spreadsheet for all the P5 WBB coaches before the season and being Rutgers I looked them up at the time and had the vague memory.

I couldn't understand the reason behind the question, however. The information is available.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT