ADVERTISEMENT

RU Wrestling Pru Center Thanksgiving weekend

That leads me to believe the last home football game before our bowl game will kick off at Noon.

That leads me to believe the last home football game before our bowl game will kick off at Noon.
Yeah there's zero doubt in my mind that RU vs MD will be a nooner if the wrestling matches are taking place at around 5:30 pm. Many of the football fans will turn this into a DH day and go north to Prudential Center for wrestling after the football game.

Reactions: HeavenUniv.
Yeah there's zero doubt in my mind that RU vs MD will be a nooner if the wrestling matches are taking place at around 5:30 pm. Many of the football fans will turn this into a DH day and go north to Prudential Center for wrestling after the football game.

I would've preferred just driving or walking over to the RAC for this since I'll already be on campus for the MD game. Fewer people will likely want to drive 40 mins after the game on Thanksgiving weekend. I'm a diehard and I'm on the fence 🤷🏽‍♂️.

I will go to wrestling regardless whether I go to football or not. So stay tuned as I might have football tickets for you

Reactions: mikemessner
I would've preferred just driving or walking over to the RAC for this since I'll already be on campus for the MD game. Fewer people will likely want to drive 40 mins after the game on Thanksgiving weekend. I'm a diehard and I'm on the fence 🤷🏽‍♂️.
I'm with you I'll be at the football game. I know they couldn't possibly make it work, but I park at the RAC would have breakfast tailgate went to the football game, came back dinner tailgated and went to wrestling. Then probably slept all day Sunday. 😁 But driving up to Newark after football then home, don't think I'll make this one.

Last edited:
I'm with you I'll be at the football game. I know they couldn't possibly make it work, but I park at the RAC would have breakfast tailgate went to the football game, came back dinner tailgated and went to wrestling. But driving up to Newark after football then home, don't think I'll make this one.
It's a shame too, because they could've done like a DH promo for it. I think we would've sold out the RAC if we had the match like an hour or 2 after the football game.

I will try to make both depending upon when football starts
My bet it'll be a Nooner. Both teams will be around .500 by seasons end, not exactly primetime material. Somewhere closer to my home and I might have considered it. But going from the game to Newark is the complete opposite way of my house.

Reactions: bigmatt718
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT