ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling Rutgers Athletics announces new vaccination policy for indoor events.

RU Athletics: If you are going to require the mask, please enforce it. During the quad meet, probably more than half the people had it around their chin or off and I didnt see one staff member enforce the mandate. Unfortunately, as the transmission rates continue to rise, I see no spectators or cancellations in the near future. But every little bit might help keep our butts in the seats.

No one seems to know what the policy for children is. The MBB moderator was supposed to ask. Most 5-11 year olds have not even had the time to get the second shot yet. Maybe I missed the answer. Thanks. $$$$

Reactions: Bon1674
RU Athletics: If you are going to require the mask, please enforce it. During the quad meet, probably more than half the people had it around their chin or off and I didnt see one staff member enforce the mandate. Unfortunately, as the transmission rates continue to rise, I see no spectators or cancellations in the near future. But every little bit might help keep our butts in the seats.

Masks do nothing. I hope everyone has them around their chin.

Lol...ok. What's next? Seat belts don't help? Stick to the court room and let the medical experts make those decisions.
Explain the no food will be sold or brought in, but drinks still being sold policy to me? I'm not getting this brainstorm of a COVID mitigation policy at all. It's not a big deal but a snap shot into the haphazard thought process of this whole farce.

Last edited:
Reactions: RU Golfer
Explain the no food will be sold or brought in, but drinks still being sold policy to me? I'm not getting this brainstorm of a COVID mitigation policy at all. It's not a big deal but a snap shot into the haphazard thought process of this whole farce.
That's super simple Kole...it's about the $$.

That's super simple Kole...it's about the $$.
If it were about the money alcohol would still be available … people need to hydrate.

really disappointed in this policy change as my son was looking forward to the upcoming skull session

If it were about the money alcohol would still be available … people need to hydrate.

really disappointed in this policy change as my son was looking forward to the upcoming skull sessions

Good point. .....I will say that after just going back and reading my response, I'm not sure why I even responded that way. My mind wasnt right on Friday.

really disappointed in this policy change as my son was looking forward to the upcoming skull session
Had asked in a previous thread re. skull sessions. I know they're cancelled this year but can you explain what are, entail, etc. ?

Had asked in a previous thread re. skull sessions. I know they're cancelled this year but can you explain what are, entail, etc. ?
Skull Session-free buffet and soft drinks/water. Cash bar. Think of it as a little social gathering prior to match. One of the Coaches comes in and gives a quick talk about the match, who weighed in and then answers questions from the attendees. If my memory correct, it opens 1 hour prior to the match.

Skull Session-free buffet and soft drinks/water. Cash bar. Think of it as a little social gathering prior to match. One of the Coaches comes in and gives a quick talk about the match, who weighed in and then answers questions from the attendees. If my memory correct, it opens 1 hour prior to the match.
Thx!
Where is it usually located?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT