ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers football on TV in new Netflix clip from upcoming movie

I think in “Axel F” (Beverly Hills Cop 4) they show Rutgers Football in the background as well.

Whatever product placement deal Rutgers football landed with Netflix, bravo. Can only help us especially financially.
This is 2014 thinking.

It’s 2024. We’re on the national landscape now. We don’t need to pay Netflix for a game snippet to be shown in the background of one of their mediocre shows.

Huh! It almost looks like the RU vs VT game from last year.
If you pause it looks like it was Michigan State but it’s hard to read.
I think in “Axel F” (Beverly Hills Cop 4) they show Rutgers Football in the background as well.
Well we did do a “Cops and Detectives” halftime show back in the late 80s and the Axel F theme was one of the songs so maybe after all those years it’s payback!

This is 2014 thinking.

It’s 2024. We’re on the national landscape now. We don’t need to pay Netflix for a game snippet to be shown in the background of one of their mediocre shows.

Mediocre show? This is a big upcoming movie.

This is 2014 thinking.

I’m completely baffled at the ignorance behind this comment.

Reactions: KT8813

The Union​

1h 49m | Action

Despite Rutgers Football's losing to Michigan State, a New Jersey construction worker goes from regular guy to aspiring spy when his long-lost high school sweetheart recruits him for an espionage mission. Despite many failures, the construction worker turn spy succeeds only through adopting the CHOP mantra of Rutgers Football.

Starring:Mark Wahlberg, Halle Berry, J.K. Simmons

This is 2014 thinking.

One of Wahlberg's brands of something(liquor/merchandize) is affiliated with one of our NIL groups, he even sent a video to one of their meetings on the partnering. We didn't pay anything for this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT