ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Rutgers Hoops moves up to No. 11 in AP Poll

Reactions: Scangg
unbelievable. like literally I'm not sure I even believe this is reality and feels too good to be true. Who would've guessed 3 years ago that RU would comfortably be sitting at #11 !?

The Big Ten is a long slate - but my brain is starting to ponder ... Big Ten champ contender !?

Reactions: Rokodesh and FastMJ
unbelievable. like literally I'm not sure I even believe this is reality and feels too good to be true. Who would've guessed 3 years ago that RU would comfortably be sitting at #11 !?

The Big Ten is a long slate - but my brain is starting to ponder ... Big Ten champ contender !?
certainly a contender at this point. Along with about three or four other teams.

I'm interested to know how often a team moves eight spots in one week in the Top 25. It's very rare in football, where pollsters seem to have teams slotted after their initial rankings, making movement difficult.

I wonder if Danny the Dweeb Breslauer is here after moaning about playing with covid happening all year

132203210_10157675494170857_532657292884899954_o.jpg

I know we are excited but this league is too tough to not have ups and downs which we will have; don't forget last year I think first place was 14-6!!! But lets enjoy the heck out of this and lets beat OSU on Wednesday

It is a deep league this year for sure. After taking down Michigan State Sunday, our reward at Northwestern for the next seven games is away games at Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, and Ohio State, plus home contests with Ohio State, Illinois, and Iowa. If there's an easy one there, I'm missing it, and at that point we won't even have played Rutgers or Wisconsin yet.

It is a deep league this year for sure. After taking down Michigan State Sunday, our reward at Northwestern for the next seven games is away games at Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, and Ohio State, plus home contests with Ohio State, Illinois, and Iowa. If there's an easy one there, I'm missing it, and at that point we won't even have played Rutgers or Wisconsin yet.
Yeah that’s ugly.

Good luck, I can see you getting Indiana.

Reactions: Rokodesh
Now, let's just avoid a Cincinnati moment at tOSU... if you know what I mean.

It would be even more analogous to the 2006 football season and the Cincy loss after Loiusville if RU beats OSU on Wednesday, climbs into Top 10 in next Monday's ranking, and then sh!ts the bed next Tuesday against Purdue.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT