ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers Men’s Basketball Hosts Georgetown on Wednesday Night

Things I want to see for 1000 Alex

1) CLiff dominate early and often.
2) PG's post entry passes improve (See above)
3) Gavin to have an average game (Double Digits in scoring and limit turnovers)
4) PG's settle in on rotation. Possible Noah/Simpson and Williams/JaMike
5) Aundre Hyatt continue to work on shot selection. He has been good, but when he seems to get in a streak, he will start forcing shots.
6) Woolfolk continue what he has been doing. Slowly get better every game... HIT over 60% his FT's

When can Og start? We need another big man - Oskar is not the answer even thou he has been playing like a solid contributor off the bench.
We need a 3rd rebounder to go with CLiff and Woolfolk

Things I don't want to see
1) Cliff shoot a 3 pointer, Cliff in early foul trouble
2) Lazy passes to the post or wing
3) Gavin stop shooting
4) Three point pct under 30%
5) FT Pct under 70%

Reactions: MiloTalon13
The only thing I want to see is a win.The performance of Cliff,Hyatt, Griffiths and Simpson will decide the game.I expect another game where Rutgers will score less than 70 points.

Before the turn of the century, I remember Rutgers beating John Thompson’s Hoyas at the RAC.
That game included Rutgers guard/small forward Sam Sanders, our first Sanders from Florida, dancing defiantly in front of Thompson and the Hoyas’ bench as the game wound down.
I hope I’m not making this up.
Sanders played a couple of seasons at Rutgers before transferring home to his local program, USF. Sanders was very athletic, an enthusiastic dunker, but not much of a shooter. He was fun to watch. I was sorry to see him go.

Reactions: runrutgersrun

Rutgers men's basketball looks to continue winning streak against Georgetown, Howard​

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT