ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers Men’s Basketball Returns Home to Host Indiana Tuesday Night (On Peacock Only)

Bummer that we're only on Peacock again... Unless we want to subscribe we won't be able to watch the Dolphins at Chiefs playoff game Saturday night either, and I would have liked to see that game, in part because of Pacheco... Hopefully he'll be 100% healthy.

Let's have our B1G $ share be less so that people don't have to watch games on Peacock. We have too many assistant coaches we can cut a few.

Will be a lightly watched game

No one gives AF enough to get suckered into the Peacock scam

Well except the usual suckers
I cancelled mine after football season and am definitely not re-upping for this game. Maybe if this team starts to show a pulse at some point, but all I'm gonna do is make myself angry.

I cancelled mine after football season and am definitely not re-upping for this game. Maybe if this team starts to show a pulse at some point, but all I'm gonna do is make myself angry.
NFL is airing some playoff games on Peacock.

Peacock sucks

Games on Peacock have never been delayed or "unavailable" because the early game is going long and our game is booted to another channel for the first 10min.

It's nice to know that the game will air when it's supposed to.

Love the sarcasm 😆

It's true.
What's an advantage to our games being on a BTN cable subscription service v. a Peacock srreaming subscription service?

As I've already mentioned, games are never delayed or shuffled on Peacock.
Never the issue "BTN is showing Iowa-Nebraska instead of Rutgers in NJ. The guide says Rutgers but a different game is airing."
"Oh no. This game is going into OT so our game may be delayed."

No worry about "I didn't record the game. Guess I have to wait until they randomly show a condensed version at 2am and hope I record the right one."

Note - cable has been around decades and still having these issues.

It's true.
What's an advantage to our games being on a BTN cable subscription service v. a Peacock srreaming subscription service?

As I've already mentioned, games are never delayed or shuffled on Peacock.
Never the issue "BTN is showing Iowa-Nebraska instead of Rutgers in NJ. The guide says Rutgers but a different game is airing."
"Oh no. This game is going into OT so our game may be delayed."

No worry about "I didn't record the game. Guess I have to wait until they randomly show a condensed version at 2am and hope I record the right one."

Note - cable has been around decades and still having these issues.
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

T
Games on Peacock have never been delayed or "unavailable" because the early game is going long and our game is booted to another channel for the first 10min.

It's nice to know that the game will air when it's supposed to.
The bitching on here is pathetic. Peacock costs $1.99 a month and there are plenty of college basketball games on there this year. Grow a set to those other posters who love to whine

Reactions: TRU2RU and Fat Koko
We get Peacock for free through Xfinity rewards. I don’t know how it works - but something to look into if you have Xfinity

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT