ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers negotiated with protesters but ignored pleas from Jews on campus, lawmakers say

More Rutgers Jew hate in the news.

Olde tyme Dems are freaking-out over Magoo.
Carville has been pissed-off for weeks and is getting spitting mad

Another Clintonista (Mark Penn) taking aim.
They want to dump him but he's China's man when he's even lucid.

Meanwhile Iran saying they have nukes.
US clowns rushing into an extinction event for somebody

Iranian lawmaker declares Tehran obtained nuclear bombs​

Biden faces criticism for failing to impose pressure campaign on Iran as it races toward nuclear weapon​

Reactions: Caliknight
Crazy thought. Should have not invited illegals in, prosecuted real criminals, not Trump, stopped giving money to everyone but Americans and our allies, drill for oil, not forced Americans to take a poison drug, not promote men with mental issues play women sports, not hate Jews, not be pedos… I can go on.

You all fvcked up. Now you are going to pay. Bigly.

Buckle up buttcups.

Reactions: GSGS and ashokan

Another Clintonista (Mark Penn) taking aim.
They want to dump him but he's China's man when he's even lucid.

Meanwhile Iran saying they have nukes.
US clowns rushing into an extinction event for somebody

Iranian lawmaker declares Tehran obtained nuclear bombs​

Biden faces criticism for failing to impose pressure campaign on Iran as it races toward nuclear weapon​

I wish there was a way to bet Iran would have gotten nukes under Joey. Easy money.

I wish there was a way to bet Iran would have gotten nukes under Joey. Easy money.

Some experts have said for awhile that Iran bought acquired nukes off USSR when it collapsed. However those would have been big and hard to maintain. Now strategic nukes can be small and 250lbs (fit in a sedan according to ex CIA Sam Faddis).

Pakistan leader controls the army and the south of Pakistan. The rugged north is close to intel agency and the Taliban. There are avenues to give them access to nukes (and Paki Taliban has been rattling cages outside Islamabad). We could have nukes smuggled-in already. Its very diabolical what was done to border. We are like Gulliver being taken tied-up by Lilliputians.

I'm not taking anything for granted. Legions of illegals have been allowed to register to vote. Then they dont actually have to show-up - the American kooks can use the registrations and vote under those names. They have tons of foreign dark money and organizations.

On the plus side, the NJ rally was massive and LT and OJ Anderson showed-up. NJ is up for grabs.

Reactions: Caliknight

Looks like bad, 8th grade level acting to me, likely part of a campaign designed to give the impression, once again, there is no way President Trump can lose the election, thus breaking the spirit of America when the uni-party again steals the election and subverts democracy.

Valet and the other Rapin Don fanboys are predicting another red wave LOL

I know everyone is looking forward to 100 posts a day from everyone's favorite non-alum object of mockery like:

"Dr Oz on verge of becoming First Muslim Senator"

2022 would be a "mandate to destroy neo Dems" and "historic a kicking" and "downplaying the carnage about to happen" and the "great purge has started"

Will the Kari Lake appreciation thread be back? I thank for existing and ensuring the patriots won basically all AZ state offices and aborted the red wave like they did the abortion thread.

And that's before we get to the Hafley worship LOL

This stuff is not new for Rutgers. Rutgers has an antisemitism problem throughout their student body and faculty.

It's so beautiful to watch your divisive lies fall on deaf ears.

I'd invite you to the new Arab Center on campus, but think it's limited to alums and students of RU, the university with no antisemitism problem, soaring rankings, and the second largest Jewish community of any campus in America laughing at message board windbags and their sad tweets.

It's so beautiful to watch your divisive lies fall on deaf ears.

I'd invite you to the new Arab Center on campus, but think it's limited to alums and students of RU, the university with no antisemitism problem, soaring rankings, and the second largest Jewish community of any campus in America laughing at message board windbags and their sad tweets.
Jewish students and parents feel differently. The same feelings are held by numerous Jewish advocacy groups across NJ. There is a pervasive antisemitism problem at Rutgers. But that doesn’t mean we are leaving or not coming. Nor does that not mean the incidents and culture require improvement.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: NotInRHouse
The current weekend meltdown was orchestrated and included NYT.
In the past Carville complained about younger male voters and minority voters dropping away.
"We aren't shedding them - they are leaving in droves."

With the weekend's coordinated (yet genuine) meltdowns, Hillary was brought back on Morning Joe and people who watch that stuff think they are going to try to insert Hill into the situation in some way.

Magoo is having more and more cognitive episodes and outbursts. The lawfare has been mean, poorly constructed and delivered by boobs. Its like watching the Red Sea close in on Yul Brynner's chariots.

Millions of immigrants dropped into black neighborhoods and skyrocketed rents and filled clinics, and then people hanging by their fingernails watched gov give out debit cards, housing, jobs etc. The old base got the message

Reactions: GSGS and Caliknight
Reactions: GSGS
Jewish students and parents feel differently. The same feelings are held by numerous Jewish advocacy groups across NJ. There is a pervasive antisemitism problem at Rutgers. But that doesn’t mean we are leaving or not coming. Nor does that mean the incidents and culture require improvement.

Right wing groups you mean.

Oh well.

Tell them get their blood pressure meds for when President Holloway makes the "Jew will not replace us" advocates in Congress cry.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT