ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers Scarlet Knights 2024 Season Preview via Ohio State -- VERY POSITIVE!!!

I had the chance to hop on with Eric "Buckeye" Boggs from the OHIO podcast and talk Rutgers and our upcoming season.

Some good stuff on there, and some insight into how OSU fans feel about us.

I come on a few minutes in.

This was excellent well done Larry K by you and I hate to say the Ohio State guys too. I wish you’d share all your podcasts on Facebook like the other R U guys do. Great 👍 job.

This was excellent well done Larry K by you and I hate to say the Ohio State guys too. I wish you’d share all your podcasts on Facebook like the other R U guys do. Great 👍 job.

Where on Facebook do they usually post? I post in a few RU groups on there ...

Where on Facebook do they usually post? I post in a few RU groups on there ...
Larry not sure how to answer this but for example Aaron Breitman posts his podcasts often and does a great job. I believe he just posts under his name or maybe as part of Rutgers Athletics Tailgaing Club.

Reactions: IL Lusciato
They lost credibility with me when..

1. They said we were the laughingstock of the conference from the time we joined. But in 2014 we beat Michigan and a few others. And should’ve beat PSU.

2. One guy said “Tony Schiano “ and had to be corrected

1. They said we were the laughingstock of the conference from the time we joined. But in 2014 we beat Michigan and a few others. And should’ve beat PSU.

Except for the name- and I am only responding to your post- haven’t watched it yet myself- we were a “supposed “ laughing stock to be joining by most fans- surprised when we beat Mich and should have beat PSU and then a laughing stock since, until, last year.,,not sure why that lost you

Reactions: mdk01
Except for the name- and I am only responding to your post- haven’t watched it yet myself- we were a “supposed “ laughing stock to be joining by most fans- surprised when we beat Mich and should have beat PSU and then a laughing stock since, until, last year.,,not sure why that lost you

I watched part. Not bad. They sure gave props to Monangi.

Reactions: Knight Shift

Meh - from the OSU perspective I can see how they’d consider us a laughing stock in 2014 too. We weren’t competitive against them that year either. Michigan and PSU had down years. Michigan coach got fired for losing to us. The good teams in the conference blew us out that year.

Reactions: Knight Shift
Also received half the big ten money. Look at coaching staff compared to 10 years ago.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT