ADVERTISEMENT

***Rutgers takes down LaSalle, 11-1***

La Salle is ranked #270 in NCAA, 7-19 record. The win is welcome based on previous non-weekend games. Curb your enthusiasm.

Maybe include Sport in thread title for those of us who are not up on every sports schedule

Ignore mr television when it comes to baseball. He only comes around when we lose just to bash the coach. Rarely see him when we win. And when he does, it’s to say crap like that
Been rooting for Rutgers longer than you know. And I go to games. Your comments aren’t close to correct. This may be closer to the kind of season we all are hoping for, but the Big Ten season has a long way to go and our head coach’s record during his Rutgers tenure has been less than mediocre.

Been rooting for Rutgers longer than you know. And I go to games. Your comments aren’t close to correct. This may be closer to the kind of season we all are hoping for, but the Big Ten season has a long way to go and our head coach’s record during his Rutgers tenure has been less than mediocre.
What the hell does that have to do with you being miserable after a win? Rutgers won yesterday and first thing you brought up was La Salle’s RPI. Who cares? All preseason we had to hear how we can’t compete with teams like FGCU. We took two out of three and no one heard a peep from you.

Reactions: ChasRC69 and TRU2RU
Being old & miserable must suck!

Reactions: biazza38
What the hell does that have to do with you being miserable after a win? Rutgers won yesterday and first thing you brought up was La Salle’s RPI. Who cares? All preseason we had to hear how we can’t compete with teams like FGCU. We took two out of three and no one heard a peep from you.
You’re the one who is miserable. Beating LaSalle is a win. Leave it at that. The personal stuff is childish. Reflects poorly on you and the others offering up the same drivel.

You’re the one who is miserable. Beating LaSalle is a win. Leave it at that. The personal stuff is childish. Reflects poorly on you and the others offering up the same drivel.
Personal stuff? You mean calling you out for always finding a reason to knock the team? Nowhere did I take a personal shot at you.Rutgers won a game yesterday to improve to 16-10. No one said anything about hyping up the win. Just some fans happy about the win. And somehow in your second post you ripped the head coach. Good job

Reactions: TRU2RU
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT