ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers vs Penn State W Soccer / Match Thread

Penn State was the sharper team today. That being said, as Seattle said--the ref was in the bag for PSU.

Shootout attempt by RU Murphy, Casey MISSED [Rose Chandler].

Didn’t she miss a one a couple years ago in tourney pk’s as well? I’ve never been s fan of keepers taking pk’s. They should be focused on stopping shots and that’s all IMHO. No blame on Casey, don’t get me wrong.

Didn’t she miss a one a couple years ago in tourney pk’s as well? I’ve never been s fan of keepers taking pk’s. They should be focused on stopping shots and that’s all IMHO. No blame on Casey, don’t get me wrong.
Made it. Against Virginia, I believe.

Our RPI is at #12, PSU is #11. PSU or OSU wins the B1G, our RPI may go up even more. Now, does being 5 spots inside the top 16 mean the NCAA will actually give us a top-16 seed? I wouldn't be surprised if we are scorned for no reason as usual because every NCAA selection committee hates us.

Reactions: Loyal-Son
Our RPI is at #12, PSU is #11. PSU or OSU wins the B1G, our RPI may go up even more. Now, does being 5 spots inside the top 16 mean the NCAA will actually give us a top-16 seed? I wouldn't be surprised if we are scorned for no reason as usual because every NCAA selection committee hates us.

There's no reason we shouldn't be seeded. None. IIRC women's soccer is one sport that goes as close to the RPI as possible. I'd be stunned if they don't give us a top 16 seed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT