ADVERTISEMENT

***Rutgers Wrestling wrestle-off preview***

Lex Knapp

All Conference
Staff
Mar 27, 2018
It’s that time of the year! Wrestling season is officially underway. The Rutgers Scarlet Knights are coming off a program best season, and will be looking to rebuild. However, graduation, redshirts, and impact freshman will give a different look to the Rutgers wrestling lineup in 2020.

Most of the athletes will be competing tomorrow to win a starting role in a privately held wrestle off. Who are the ten Scarlet Knights TKR believes will make up the starting lineup? Click the link below!

https://rutgers.rivals.com/news/preview-rutgers-wrestling-set-to-have-wrestle-offs-this-saturday

Did you forget about Johnny Van Brill? That would make 5 open spots. Now with the Glasgow suspension 6 open spots.

Did you forget about Johnny Van Brill? That would make 5 open spots. Now with the Glasgow suspension 6 open spots.

And JoJo beat Adam Busiello not Julian Chlebove. Chlebove is going to be a beast this year.

Nope and entered the transfer portal.Look for
Penn St to be his landing spot

I would be pretty surprised if he ended up at Penn State. There is a reason why he verballed as a frosh/soph to PSU and then did not end up there. He did not fit into their plans.

I would be pretty surprised if he ended up at Penn State. There is a reason why he verballed as a frosh/soph to PSU and then did not end up there. He did not fit into their plans.
Was his dream school but being a kid sometimes they don't make the right choice.My opinion plans won't matter and he will go where he wants to and that's Penn St

Reactions: ScarletGrapfan
Was his dream school but being a kid sometimes they don't make the right choice.My opinion plans won't matter and he will go where he wants to and that's Penn St

Yea I know he wore a PSU singlet in most off-season tournaments growing up and if he will be happy there that is the right spot for him(just dont see him as a PSU starter, but if that is not the main priority than good for him to be happy.)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT