ADVERTISEMENT

RWJ Barnabas Center Opening Ceremony Viewing

1212, I would guess tomorrow is for the really big donors, RWJ Barnabas folks, some pols, and the Sports Medicine people. I contributed a very modest amount so I did not expect an invitation for tomorrow. I would hope there will be something for the general public soon.

I think tomorrow is for anyone who pledged $25K or more to the Big10 Build.

1212, I would guess tomorrow is for the really big donors, RWJ Barnabas folks, some pols, and the Sports Medicine people. I contributed a very modest amount so I did not expect an invitation for tomorrow. I would hope there will be something for the general public soon.

Put on a Jersey, some Adidas and just walk in. They will think you are one of players.

Chopping, I don’t stand a chance of sneaking in. After what they call “an attempted security breach” (talk about overreacting) at 2 AM a few months back, Pat Hobbs made sure every member of the Rutgers and Piscataway Police has a picture of me in their patrol cars.

Reactions: OJRutgers
Basically that is what I did when MIke Rice was hired. I wore a suit and tie and looked like I belonged and I was there with all of the media etc. No one asked who I was. I think I've attended every basketball hiring press conference for ages as well as the one for football and Schiano.

Maybe that is how some of our sports coaches and a couple ADs at Rutgers got away with collecting paychecks for years, even decades. They just wore some appropriate Rutgers apparel , were hired, and as long as they showed up in the building from time to time, people just kept them on and kept paying them.

Reactions: Local Shill
Maybe that is how some of our sports coaches and a couple ADs at Rutgers got away with collecting paychecks for years, even decades. They just wore some appropriate Rutgers apparel , were hired, and as long as they showed up in the building from time to time, people just kept them on and kept paying them.

Well if thats so, we neeed these guys to fix the glitch:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT