ADVERTISEMENT

**FINAL DAY OF SALE -- Full year of Rivals premium for 50% OFF!**

I would sign up for your discount, but I'm not going to pay a 9.95 old charge. contact me

So I paid my money, and I got an email saying I owe $9.95. You had billed me for 10 years one lump payment per year.. I did not renew because of Ash, and the original mods left. I never authorized a one time payment of $9.95. I'm not going to pay this $9.95. Either you would like to have me participating on this site or not. I'm a former captain, 1st team All East, and the Star Ledger named me one of the greatest 150 players in Rutgers history. I'm not asking for any freebees. Make up your mind.

So I paid my money, and I got an email saying I owe $9.95. You had billed me for 10 years one lump payment per year.. I did not renew because of Ash, and the original mods left. I never authorized a one time payment of $9.95. I'm not going to pay this $9.95. Either you would like to have me participating on this site or not. I'm a former captain, 1st team All East, and the Star Ledger named me one of the greatest 150 players in Rutgers history. I'm not asking for any freebees. Make up your mind.
Hello Zoby, I'm looking into your account right now. It does say you have an outstanding balance from a long time ago. If you pay the $9.95, I'll be happy to reimburse you. Unfortunately I have no control over billing, so you'll have to pay this first and then I can send over the $10 to make up for it via Venmo, Zelle, PayPal or CashApp.

After you pay said balance, use the promo code RUSPRING24 and get half off a subscription for a year. Let me know what you would like to do.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT