ADVERTISEMENT

Sanus help with Haskins?

bowlgoal

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Jul 20, 2004
I know they've been back to Rutgers on several occasions to use the facilities and we all saw the picture of mo jabbie with haskins and flood. Sanus recruitment was much different as he commited early to Rutgers and he wasn't as highly recruited. I'm just wondering how much influence he has on Haskins and with JG still hanging in the balance if that's playing a factor into not really pressing Haskins to commit. I know Haskins has to make his own decision as things work out differently for each individual but I kind of have the feeling that since JIm went to Rutgers and we are only taking one of the two that Dwayne is giving jarrett the first opportunity to commit to Rutgers. As crazy as that sounds, I feel like Rutgers is a great option for Haskins and he would jump on Rutgers if jarret goes elsewhere, but if Jarrett commits to Rutgers, Haskins has many other offers and he's content with that.

Thoughts on that theory? I'll admit there's some craziness to it but my reasoning is that this is a special circumstance because of Jims connection to Rutgers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News