ADVERTISEMENT

UPDATE: Scarlet Ticket Match 3: $25,000 for UNLOCKED!!!

RUJON

All Conference
Gold Member
Jun 23, 2001
UPDATE: Thanks to everyone for your help! Jon

JUST ANNOUNCED...

This is a men's basketball only match. $25,000 is unlocked when 25 people join or upgrade KTR for men's basketball only.

One of those 25 will also be selected to win VIP passes for The Throne HS Basketball tourney finals next weekend at American Dream.

And of course all members are entered in the Scarlet Ticket contest.

Jon

Last edited:
It’s so pathetic that this gets crickets on this board. This actually helps us win games our starting center is leaving because of lack of participation. This fanbase loves to discuss things and criticize players and coaches but do nothing to make it better.

BTW, the Throne VIP tickets are pretty sweet. They are courtside, with discounted food and the American Dream folks promise some surprises...

Jon

I applaud the work being done by Jon and others.
Hopefully people making monthly commitments are having their donations processed as the back office for the collective seems to be dysfunctional. Sorry to have to say.

Reactions: RU at the shore
I applaud the work being done by Jon and others.
Hopefully people making monthly commitments are having their donations processed as the back office for the collective seems to be dysfunctional. Sorry to have to say.
If you are having issues please reach out to me at jnewman@hodgespart.com.

I see the monthly commitments being processed in real time. Unless someone has a credit card issue, etc.

Jon

Everyone,

We only need six more to unlock this match.

We have more exciting things planned so if you know someone who has been sitting on the fence please reach out to them.

We can't announce the new things until this match is complete.

Thanks so much for your support!

Jon

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT