ADVERTISEMENT

Richie O

Hall of Famer
Staff
Mar 21, 2016
South Amboy, NJ
With the Rutgers men's hoops program surging, right now is the best time to sign up for The Knight Report premium! We have the best hoops team coverage, recruiting news, and much more!

If you sign up today, you can access Rutgers premium for just $3.99 a month! (This promo applies to new subscribers only)

Promo Code: TKR399
Offer: Pay $3.99/month for the first five months (save $5.96/month) - monthly subscribers only!

LINK - https://rutgers.rivals.com/subscriptions/new?promo_code=TKR399

With the Rutgers men's hoops program surging, right now is the best time to sign up for The Knight Report premium! We have the best hoops team coverage, recruiting news, and much more!

If you sign up today, you can access Rutgers premium for just $3.99 a month! (This promo applies to new subscribers only)

Promo Code: TKR399
Offer: Pay $3.99/month for the first five months (save $5.96/month) - monthly subscribers only!

LINK - https://rutgers.rivals.com/subscriptions/new?promo_code=TKR399
Really kind of BS that new subscribers can get to pay 30% of what I'm paying for the next five months, and I'm getting nothing. And aside from the ability to post opinions and read the opinions of others, existing members are pretty much getting the equivalent of what nj.com gives for free.

Really kind of BS that new subscribers can get to pay 30% of what I'm paying for the next five months, and I'm getting nothing. And aside from the ability to post opinions and read the opinions of others, existing members are pretty much getting the equivalent of what nj.com gives for free.

C'mon Chow! Are you seriously complaining on a public message board about a premium service which, last I checked, is optional?

They are trying to get more business. Let it go these guys work hard Grampa what’s a freaking 100 bucks? It’s nothing let them try to grow their business I’m sure your saving money eating dinner at 430 pm. Leave these guys alone!

They are trying to get more business. Let it go these guys work hard Grampa what’s a freaking 100 bucks? It’s nothing let them try to grow their business I’m sure your saving money eating dinner at 430 pm. Leave these guys alone!
I know it's not a lot of money, but its not really worth a lot of money now that the their is limited access to practice. And these guys as you put it have nothing to do with what Rivals charges so I'm not bothering them or saying anything bad about them. Didn't know you could save money be eating at 4:30 - something to think about.

Reactions: chrisru99
There are many things that a business needs to do to be successful and one of them is to attract new customers. That's what's this special is about.

Last year Rivals had a special offer for existing subscribers. I guess you missed that but I'm sure that they will run it again and you can take advantage of it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT