ADVERTISEMENT

SKWC Gear - Two Week Popup Shop on Rudis

josh1728

Senior
Gold Member
Dec 31, 2005

Trying a new way to do this...if successful it will be used several times a year.

SCARLET KNIGHTS WRESTLING CLUB​

Dear SKWC Supporters,
RUDIS is proud to be partnering with SKWC! Welcome…and GO SCARLET KNIGHTS!
The Team Store will be open this Monday, May 3rd and will stay open until Friday, May 16th at midnight EST. Orders will not go into production until the team store officially closes. Once the team store has closed – orders will deliver within 4-5 weeks of the team store’s official close date.
All orders will be sent to the shipping address provided at checkout.
For any questions please contact MBeckman@therudis.com
Thank You for your ongoing support!
SKWC
Please click the link below for apparel:
https://teamgear.rudis.com/t/scarlet-knights-wrestling-club/?team_id=37158&set_team_auth=1

Reactions: rugrapfan1

Trying a new way to do this...if successful it will be used several times a year.

SCARLET KNIGHTS WRESTLING CLUB​

Dear SKWC Supporters,
RUDIS is proud to be partnering with SKWC! Welcome…and GO SCARLET KNIGHTS!
The Team Store will be open this Monday, May 3rd and will stay open until Friday, May 16th at midnight EST. Orders will not go into production until the team store officially closes. Once the team store has closed – orders will deliver within 4-5 weeks of the team store’s official close date.
All orders will be sent to the shipping address provided at checkout.
For any questions please contact MBeckman@therudis.com
Thank You for your ongoing support!
SKWC
Please click the link below for apparel:
https://teamgear.rudis.com/t/scarlet-knights-wrestling-club/?team_id=37158&set_team_auth=1
What's with the minimum order requirement of 12? Do we just disregard that? I really don't need 12 traditional crew necks for $720 bucks.

What's with the minimum order requirement of 12? Do we just disregard that? I really don't need 12 traditional crew necks for $720 bucks.
Yes, disregard....each item has a minimum item order # to be manufactured. Currently the long sleeve grey t-shirt says 9 more to meet the minimum. If they do not reach the order number you will be refunded.

Reactions: koleszar
Yes, disregard....each item has a minimum item order # to be manufactured. Currently the long sleeve grey t-shirt says 9 more to meet the minimum. If they do not reach the order number you will be refunded.
You guys should see if Richie will allow you to put this on the premium board and free board. There's a lot of people who don't venture over here but do want anything associated with Rutgers stuff. I know technically not Rutgers but Scarlet Knights is pretty damn close.

Reactions: HeavenUniv.
If you’re receptive to feedback, I like the black SKWC logo on the long sleeve tee significantly more than the one of pretty much all the other apparel.

Does anyone know if the “super soft tee” is cotton or dry fit material?

Is there a percentage of the sales that go back to the SKWC.
Great question...Yes, this is a great partnership...Rudis is sharing revenue with SKWC. We are not at liberty to say percentages, but Rudis is taking care of us nicely. They are also a sponsor of Myles Martin.

Reactions: Leonard23 and rondi
Kole is right. There is some crazy guy on this sitewho can’t seem to go more than a couple days without telling people about some Rutgers souvenir. In real life, he must be like a Rutgers version of Mr. Haney.

Reactions: koleszar
Guys I just bought some more as everything we buy helps the coaches and team. Please try to buy something as everything goes to help the club and it is good material. One week left.

Have emails been sent out to all season ticket holders, high school coaches, youth coaches, private gyms, etc.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT