ADVERTISEMENT

Slow and small

zappaa

Legend
Gold Member
Jul 27, 2001
Montclair NJ
Still.
Not many game plans both offensively or defensively will work when the 3rd stringers of the opposition are better than your starters at most positions.

Our DL look like skinny oversized linebackers.

Greg actually believed our best chance was to smash mouth a physically superior team in every way.
We had subs running on and off the field not knowing where to go and a punter who actually punted to the opposite side running in the same direction…. A first.
Two timeouts after change of possessions.

100 percent unprepared and out manned

Still.
Not many game plans both offensively or defensively will work when the 3rd stringers of the opposition are better than your starters at most positions.

Greg actually believed our best chance was to smash mouth a physically superior team in every way.
We had subs running on and off the field not knowing where to go and a punter who actually punted to the opposite side running in the same direction…. A first.

I think you meant 2 delays of game after change of possessions - how does that ever happen? And the clown show of running defenders in and out and not having the right number or just being late is depressing. We had been playing such good fundamental football through the UW game, so I'd love to know wtf has happened?

And where did our motion go? I think we were in the same formation almost every single play on offense - it's the most vanilla offense I've ever seen. 549-271 yards. Ouch.

Still.

Nothing new for Greg.

Still.

I was thinking that had to be a fake where he punts it if something wasn’t there. Probably giving too much credit

It's sucks that literally 5 of our best 6 defensive players coming into the season were out injured today but wtf is happening with our second string? They're ridiculously unprepared and underdeveloped. Not a good sign for the future.

Same can be said about the offense. We're missing literally one of our starting lineman and the offense completely falls apart. WTF?

RU players look undersized compared to roster stats.
RU site had Izien at 5' 10" when combine had him at 5' 8" and change so I dont trust RU numbers.
I know how undersized players get worn from years of watching Army before allowed bigger players.
They once had a 6' 0" 195 lb MLB.
RU is bigger but not like B1G heavyweights

Reactions: redking
We are already predictable, boring and use no imagination on offense.
And to top it off, Greg has decided this team no longer needs motion pre-snap.
EVERY coach in the country knows and uses motion to help the QB figure out coverage and audible accordingly but us
Why audible out of dives? It’s a win for the offense if they don’t fumble. Offense played great today. No fumbles. Keep choppin.

Reactions: BossNJ
We are already predictable, boring and use no imagination on offense.
And to top it off, Greg has decided this team no longer needs motion pre-snap.
EVERY coach in the country knows and uses motion to help the QB figure out coverage and audible accordingly but us
And we do not shift pre-snap on D.. once a staple of GS1.0 D.

I.. just.. don't.. get it.

And we do not shift pre-snap on D.. once a staple of GS1.0 D.

I.. just.. don't.. get it.
Crazy, I distinctly remember GS talking about how difficult it is to defend motion offenses and recently how difficult it is for our offense when the opposition defensive fronts are active and moving.

I guess he thinks we’re to good to bother with it

I think you meant 2 delays of game after change of possessions - how does that ever happen? And the clown show of running defenders in and out and not having the right number or just being late is depressing. We had been playing such good fundamental football through the UW game, so I'd love to know wtf has happened?

And where did our motion go? I think we were in the same formation almost every single play on offense - it's the most vanilla offense I've ever seen. 549-271 yards. Ouch.
We run motion on our punt team. 2.0 giggles with glee every time we have the entire front race out to their spots from the I. He is the grandmaster of chicanery . First game all year we didn’t have a false start or need a TO on any punt in the game. It’s next level coaching, it really is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT