ADVERTISEMENT

So pumped for tomorrow

Ouch, gave my tickets to my son. Been in section 204 for 20+ years. I’ll be glued to my TV watching on BTN.

Im going to be on a flight to MCO from 4:30-7 so ill be able to catch the game. I have 2 free tix available that can be picked up in bergen county tomorrow (paramus/maywood area) for those who want them

Reactions: Scangg
We upgraded from 205 to 102, 2nd row up from the floor, 2 years ago (took me a long time to convince folks to upgrade, lol) and just expanded from 2 to 4 season tickets for our group this year - it's so much better up close. We have 6 folks sharing 4 tickets. I have tix to 12 of 19 games this year, including tomorrow night and multiples for a few, which is just fine since the other games are all on TV. Psyched!

Reactions: Scangg

Get there early. It's Colbert17 bobblehead night!!!

61gw3ImXYSL.jpg

Reactions: JQRU91 and BillyC80
Ouch , you need to change the title. Tomorrow is today ! Don’t want people showing up on Friday . lol

Reactions: BillyC80
The big question for tonight—will that one kid who is at every game and the video guy shows on the scoreboard ten times a night still be there? I think he is in his 9th year at Rutgers. lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT