ADVERTISEMENT

So, we are officially a basketball school

Who would you want as your next AD?
The names that have been bounced around are Assistant AD who came here from the University of Missouri and former Rutgers football great Marco Battaglia who is supposed to be very good at schmoozing the big donors.

Last edited:
The names that have been bounced around are Assistant AD who came here from the University if Zmissouri and former Rutgers football great Marco Battaglia whois supposed to be very good at schmoozing the big donors.
The last one sounds like a good choice.

Until Greg2.0 is fully fleshed, I'm withholding judgment on Hobbs.

But...if Rutgers is intent on heading in a different direction, then they need to embrace their (elevated) place in the food chain - start with the current AD's @ Cincinnati or Temple. Too big a job for anyone that requires on the job training.

Reactions: Steve91562
Until Greg2.0 is fully fleshed, I'm withholding judgment on Hobbs.

But...if Rutgers is intent on heading in a different direction, then they need to embrace their (elevated) place in the food chain - start with the current AD's @ Cincinnati or Temple. Too big a job for anyone that requires on the job training.
The Cincy AD just left for USC. I would hire the Temple AD this morning

We are not even a basketball school 28 years since we last made the NCAA tournament and no way we make it this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT