ADVERTISEMENT

Some more MBB tweets (McConnell and Gettys)

I like the attitude on our young guys. They seem to embrace the challenge. We shall know soon. Hopefully everyone can stay healthy.

I like the comments by CJ Gettys. I am glad he stops by at RU. He is a true ambassador for RU.

I like the attitude on our young guys. They seem to embrace the challenge. We shall know soon. Hopefully everyone can stay healthy.

I like the comments by CJ Gettys. I am glad he stops by at RU. He is a true ambassador for RU.

Something tells me Gettys ends up coaching in the future somewhere. That would be great for him.

It's a shooters game, and Yeboah seemed to have a better stroke. It seems like this team has more fuel to the fire now. I am confident they will do well. The players on the floor last season were impressive. So much GOOD depth at guard. Pikiell just has to find one more front court player for insurance purposes.

What the heck are these players doing tweeting messages at 10 pm and not using proper grammar. I can, of course, only conclude that they are horrible people.

It seems like chemistry with Eugene and his teammates were not as strong as I thought.

Interesting.

I always thought Gene was one of the players most into it, in regards to the team.

He would have been the least likely transfer
IMO.

Maybe our recruiting changed it

Reactions: FrankZ
I always thought Gene was one of the players most into it, in regards to the team.

He would have been the least likely transfer
IMO.

Maybe our recruiting changed it

I know. I thought that as well. Rutgers Basketball Drama.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT