ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting Spoke to Chase Bisontis

Alex Gleitman

All Conference
Staff
Jul 8, 2019

-this upcoming Saturday he should be cutting his list from 8 to 5.

-the plan is to take official visits to those five schools but there is a chance he could do less than 5 visits

-has been to all schools other than Texas and TAMU. No more unofficial visits so those two have to get officials if they want to get into this

-I think the change of Studrawa to Frye initially hurt OSU’s standing here. Had them as the favorite but they probably slipped to middle of the pack with that change. Relationship was really good with Stud. With that said I think Frye has come in and done a really good job with effort and consistency here to build the relationship. I think Chase is kind of realizing it’s not all about the coach and this is a business where the position coach could change any moment. Day and Frye have OSU in this. I’m not 100% sure but my gut says OSU makes the top 5 and gets an OV. I would have them in spot 4 or 5 though not 1-3.

-With RU he has been there more than any other school. I don’t know for sure but I got a vibe that they may not get an OV. Not sure that is a “panic” thing as long as they are in the top 5 as he can drop by any time. That said, just the vibe I got is RU has work to do even if they are in the top 5.

-I think, surprisingly (to many outside of this site), Michigan State could be the team to beat at the moment.

-talking to some people at multiple schools, they all kind of feel “last visit is best visit” with Chase in the sense he’s very impressionable right now. I tend to agree thus far but don’t necessarily think that will be the case with OVs so if RU gets a visit but doesn’t get last visit don’t panic

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.