ADVERTISEMENT

Stadium Replays

davidcb11

Redshirt
Aug 29, 2019
Long time lurker here, been going to at least 2-3 games a year for last 15 years… this is a genuine question, not a knock on Rutgers - thought the atmosphere and in game entertainment were all top notch last night.

That said, the one thing I’ve noticed is in game replays shown on the scoreboard are relatively few and far between… there were many times last night I would have loved to see the play from a better angle then my seats in 144.

Are they able to replay what was just shown on the broadcast? Do they have seperate cameras/feeds for the scoreboard? Or is it just that it’d be a distraction overall or that the other in game graphics are preferred?

Last edited:
Long time lurker here, been going to at least 2-3 games a year for last 15 years… this is a genuine question, not knock Rutgers - thought the atmosphere and in game entertainment were all top notch last night.

That said, the one thing I’ve noticed is in game replays shown on the scoreboard are relatively few and far between… there were many times last night I would have loved to see the play from a better angle then my seats in 144.

Are they able to replay what was just shown on the broadcast? Do they have seperate cameras/feeds for the scoreboard? Or is it just that it’d be a distraction overall or that the other in game graphics are preferred?
The past couple of years they were showing replays of almost every play, which was great; not sure why they're not doing that this year and it's annoying. Of all the "entertainment" options during the game, this is, by far, the most important, IMO (the rest are window dressing).

The past couple of years they were showing replays of almost every play, which was great; not sure why they're not doing that this year and it's annoying. Of all the "entertainment" options during the game, this is, by far, the most important, IMO (the rest are window dressing).
Seconded.
No more click, click boom-I wrote that on every survey I filled out for the last 3 years to drop that song.
The PSU Guy giveth and taketh away.

And as I typed that watching the PSU game, what do I hear?

"MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE Sooooooooooooooooooooooome NOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!😖

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT