ADVERTISEMENT

Starting XI: Women's Soccer vs. Maine

Really solid play from the girls today. A shame positive happenings don’t garner as much engagement here!
Haven’t been able to watch, the last two games - the offense seems to be really improved. Has there been any lineup changes besides the Girman suspension?

Haven’t been able to watch, the last two games - the offense seems to be really improved. Has there been any lineup changes besides the Girman suspension?
Post is starting in her place and I think McGlynn and Daigle are playing more
I also haven’t watched too much missed the entire game today but let’s hope the offense can continue to perform at this level

Post is starting in her place and I think McGlynn and Daigle are playing more
I also haven’t watched too much missed the entire game today but let’s hope the offense can continue to perform at this level
Girls had a very solid 2nd half. Mike is playing a lot of girls. Aside from Mason, Banks & Tiernan we don't have much speed. That will affect our mid field play for sure. Solid win.

Reactions: Freddy Stubbs
Girls had a very solid 2nd half. Mike is playing a lot of girls. Aside from Mason, Banks & Tiernan we don't have much speed. That will affect our mid field play for sure. Solid win.
Russomanno has speed, but she’s been injured thus far. Anybody know if her injury is long term?

Girman also has speed.

2 of the 3 goals today came from the midfield. It's time to put the midfield hate to rest.

Another solid win. If the offense can continue to gel and get 2 plus goals a game we will have a chance as the D is solid as usual. Just need to keep scoring.

Finishing up the first half on replay. I'm going to keep saying this until I am blue in the face but this young Talent plays the game so much better than the way this team has played the last few years I continue to be high on this team.

McGlinn (sp?) needs to be on the field more. Mike actually worked Tiernan in at the nine in the first 10 minutes and think he should go with her at the 9, mcglnn on the left and Baron on the right. I think that's our best offense. I don't know what post does for us out there.

13 can't play so timidly...backs off every 50/50... I suspect that's why she didn't start today.

Bradley has a chance to be special...I am a huge fan.

Glad we weathered the early storm. We could easily have gone down early. If this team starts putting it together I think we are going to be a handful. Agree that speed is an issue but I am really liking the infusion of talent.

Finishing up the first half on replay. I'm going to keep saying this until I am blue in the face but this young Talent plays the game so much better than the way this team has played the last few years I continue to be high on this team.

McGlinn (sp?) needs to be on the field more. Mike actually worked Tiernan in at the nine in the first 10 minutes and think he should go with her at the 9, mcglnn on the left and Baron on the right. I think that's our best offense. I don't know what post does for us out there.

13 can't play so timidly...backs off every 50/50... I suspect that's why she didn't start today.

Glad we weathered the early storm. We could easily have gone down early. If this team starts putting it together I think we are going to be a handful. Agree that speed is an issue but I am really liking the infusion of talent.
This doesn't go with the false narrative certain posters are peddling here about the recruiting.

If there's one prediction I'd tell everyone I know (if anyone I knew cared about B1G WSOC), it's that Shaela will be this program's next first-team AA

Notice in this video how Bradley shows good soccer sense by slowing her run up at the right time to be able to receive a nice drop pass from Riley.
Glenn crooks commented on that too in that a lot of players would have gone further in thus the line between her and Riley would be too flat.

Reactions: rutgersfan1766
Glenn crooks commented on that too in that a lot of players would have gone further in thus the line between her and Riley would be too flat.
Yes, & Riley wouldn't have been able to get the pass through the defenders.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT