ADVERTISEMENT

Taking an early look at Rutgers heading into 2024

The comments at the end of the article by UM fans reminds us why everyone hates them.
And they hate what Schiano had to say but Schiano was only factual in what he was saying. I always wanted to visit the big house but when I see how disrespectful their fans are at our stadium, it makes me second guess ever going to Michigan.

And they hate what Schiano had to say but Schiano was only factual in what he was saying. I always wanted to visit the big house but when I see how disrespectful their fans are at our stadium, it makes me second guess ever going to Michigan.
They're the most classless fans in the B1G, bar none. I hate PSU fans less than I hate UM fans. Par for the course for a fanbase who roots for a school that they couldn't get into if their lives depended on it. Hope they fade back into average under Sharrone like they were prior to Harbaugh.

Reactions: RUPete and RUbacker
They're the most classless fans in the B1G, bar none. I hate PSU fans less than I hate UM fans. Par for the course for a fanbase who roots for a school that they couldn't get into if their lives depended on it. Hope they fade back into average under Sharrone like they were prior to Harbaugh.
don’t ever attend a game at michigan. bad enough when their fans are in SHI stadium. horrible pompous dicks.

Boy, you and other posters said it. Probably the most classless and disgusting fans not only in the conference, but anywhere.

The Michigan fans that came to SHI Stadium were despicable, probably self-hating NJ residents. As a 50 year season ticket holder to RU football, I have been to almost all the other B1G venues (I refuse to go to PSU). My daughter went to UMich and I've been to the Big House a few times. The fans were overwhelmingly friendly and invited me to their tailgates. It is worth going there. The only fanbase that was more welcoming was Nebraska. They had a fan who posted on either this site or TOS, inviting RU fans to a bar in downtown Lincoln. About 300 RU fans showed up and he paid for everyone's food and liquor bill.

At the very least, this will be a physical team that no one will enjoy playing.

If this turns out to be true I'll take my chances against anyone we play.

At the very least, this will be a physical team that no one will enjoy playing.

If this turns out to be true I'll take my chances against anyone we play.
This is exactly right. Win or lose we know we will be a tough , physical and disciplined team . Each game is a chance for a win and we should not get our doors blown off by anyone. Fun to watch .

The Michigan fans that came to SHI Stadium were despicable, probably self-hating NJ residents. As a 50 year season ticket holder to RU football, I have been to almost all the other B1G venues (I refuse to go to PSU). My daughter went to UMich and I've been to the Big House a few times. The fans were overwhelmingly friendly and invited me to their tailgates. It is worth going there. The only fanbase that was more welcoming was Nebraska. They had a fan who posted on either this site or TOS, inviting RU fans to a bar in downtown Lincoln. About 300 RU fans showed up and he paid for everyone's food and liquor bill.
I’ll be in Lincoln for our game this Fall. Looking to get in on the party reservation again.

I prefer not to go back that far. UCONN football is ancient history. But you’re right- they probably earned a place on that list.
The B1G invited Huskies into the conference...just the Washington Huskies who actually give a shit about football and also have the academic chops to be a B1G school via AAU status.

Oh..... and ann arbor is a....

Reactions: bigmatt718
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT