ADVERTISEMENT

Talked with JJ Moore today

Groz

All Conference
Gold Member
Jul 28, 2001
JJ Moore(former Pitt transfer) came to the grammar school I was teaching in today in Cranford and talked with him for a few minutes after he entertained the young kids. He is a new member of the Harlem Wizards who will be playing the Cranford faculty at the high school on March 21st. He was very entertaining. All of the kids in kindergarten thru 2nd grade really enjoyed his antics. A bunch of pump up the crowd songs were played and he really played it up and the kids were really raucous....

JJ's name on the Wizards is Jumping Jack. I hope JJ enjoys his time on the Wizards. He had played some in the G league for the Nets and Knicks.

Best of Luck,
Groz

Last edited:
What does he think of how far the program has come since he was here?

I just saw the wizards with my son at Ridgewood this past weekend. Pretty entertaining for little kids. A good afternoon local thing with the teachers they know on the court and all.

Also a friend pointed out to me after the fact that JJ Moore was a former RU player.

Pretty cool way to continue to leverage basketball as a way to make some income.

Reactions: patk89
I just saw the wizards with my son at Ridgewood this past weekend. Pretty entertaining for little kids. A good afternoon local thing with the teachers they know on the court and all.

Also a friend pointed out to me after the fact that JJ Moore was a former RU player.

Pretty cool way to continue to leverage basketball as a way to make some income.
We had a big center who did the same thing. I am sorry I can't remember his name right now. Saw/talked to him at PHL airport a few years ago,,all dressed in the Trotters garb. oh wait. Kareem Wright. Wonderful guy).

Reactions: ScarletKid2008
I was at that game in 101 tow C

I remember it distinctly because my ticket rep called me on a Friday telling me a Single Seat had become available just for that game and the 100 level, and I have been on him for years about getting a season ticket there

So instead of haggling with the guys outside before the game, I went in, and relieved I already had a ticket

On that note, JJ went off and was en Fuego from the jump

Reactions: PiscatawayMike
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT