ADVERTISEMENT

TD Club Speakers for Week 1 and 2

RU TD Club

Redshirt
Apr 5, 2017
**Guest speakers for our first meeting on Sept. 11th are: Rick Mantz, Director of HS Relations for Rutgers Football and former RU Defensive End Dave Milewski.

**Guest speakers for our Sept. 18th meeting are: Marco Battaglia, Asst. Athletic Director for Development and former RU Defensive End Julian Pinnix-Odrick.

All meetings will be held at 6:30 pm in the stadium's Recruiting Pavilion.

New members welcome!
http://rutgerstdclub.com/membership-info/

Due to the fact that the meetings will now be weekly, meals are cost prohibitive & will not be served.
Getting to listen to Rick Manz is worth the cost of admission alone.

Last edited:
**Guest speakers for our first meeting on Sept. 11th are: Rick Mantz, Director of HS Relations for Rutgers Football and former RU Defensive End Dave Milewski.

**Guest speakers for our Sept. 18th meeting are: Marco Battaglia, Asst. Athletic Director for Development and former RU Defensive End Julian Pinnix-Odrick.

New members welcome!
Here's a stupid question (not my first and won't be my last) - where is the recruiting pavilion and how do I get in?
Thanks.

Park in the Scarlet lot & enter the stadium from that side. Follow the crowd around to the right

New members welcome!
Can you bring a guest?

I remember you used to be able to.

Here's a stupid question (not my first and won't be my last) - where is the recruiting pavilion and how do I get in?
Thanks.
Park in the Scarlet lot & enter the stadium from that side. Follow the crowd around to the right

It is in the middle of the student section under the big scoreboard.

Can you bring a guest?

I remember you used to be able to.

No, you must be a member. If you want to bring someone that lives at the same address as you, a family membership can be purchased.

any live-streaming available for people that can't go in person? (Not currently a member but would pretty much never be able to come to a meeting in-person so had put off joining.)

any live-streaming available for people that can't go in person? (Not currently a member but would pretty much never be able to come to a meeting in-person so had put off joining.)
At this time, we do not have the ability to offer live streaming.

Would it ever be in the cards to possibly consider changing the days of the TD club meetings. Because for anyone not in the NB area, its remarkably difficult to get up to the school for a meeting on Monday evening. Its literally the only reason I'm not a TD club member, because I would never get to attend any of the meetings. Just one guy's opinion. I'm sure its been discussed ad nauseum in the past, but it just kind of sucks.

Would it ever be in the cards to possibly consider changing the days of the TD club meetings. Because for anyone not in the NB area, its remarkably difficult to get up to the school for a meeting on Monday evening. Its literally the only reason I'm not a TD club member, because I would never get to attend any of the meetings. Just one guy's opinion. I'm sure its been discussed ad nauseum in the past, but it just kind of sucks.

This year Monday is the only night that the Coaches are available to speak.

Reactions: MrsScrew

Why is Monday harder than any other day?

Why is Monday harder than any other day?

Ok, that wasn't the point. I don't work Monday nights, but I'm sure there are people on this planet that do. Having it during the week in general is difficult. Monday evening would be as equally challenging any other evening during the week, other than Friday. Point is I have always wanted to be a member, but can't for this reason.

Monday was selected since we have to work around the coaching schedule. This was the day that the coaching staff made available to us. With games on Saturdays, it would be impossible to have the coaches at the meetings on a Friday.

Reactions: MrsScrew
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT