ADVERTISEMENT

Temple Scrimmage

I couldn’t make it any reports would be much appreciated
Didn't make it either, but got some info from someone who did. Sounds like 3-0 RU.
Emily Mason got one on a header on what I believe was a corner from Riley. And the freshmen girls from Washington & Michigan respectively each got one. Guess Mike played quite a few. Didn't sound like Temple mounted much of an offensive threat.
Didn't know it, but I guess Kennie Wright is an assistant at Temple.

Didn't make it either, but got some info from someone who did. Sounds like 3-0 RU.
Emily Mason got one on a header on what I believe was a corner from Riley. And the freshmen girls from Washington & Michigan respectively each got one. Guess Mike played quite a few. Didn't sound like Temple mounted much of an offensive threat.
Didn't know it, but I guess Kennie Wright is an assistant at Temple.
Yeah saw nothing on Instagram but we need some new fresh offensive blood from the freshman because we added no one up front in the transfer pool and our offense as we know was sorely lacking last year; since Amirah left we have no one with top speed and you can see after watch the American women's team what a difference in how they played and won the gold with the 3 burners they had up front!!
Not saying we will have that lol but we need at least one with break away speed especially if Mike plays the same offensive style he has played the last few years

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT