ADVERTISEMENT

The first NCAA Coaches' Ranking is out

Figure Top 16 are potential blood round Wrestlers.
A good tourney would be 6 or even 7 Blood round wrestlers with half making the podium

IMOof course...

Would like to see Poz or Yara make semis.

Figure Top 16 are potential blood round Wrestlers.
A good tourney would be 6 or even 7 Blood round wrestlers with half making the podium

IMOof course...

Would like to see Poz or Yara make semis.
We had these same idea last year w “our best team ever” and walked away w no AA…

Poz, he has a diff aura to him this year.. you can just tell he’s having fun out there total mindset shift. He’s looked amazing so far.. curious how he will look against some top 5 guys.

Yara is all business and works man like.. reminds me of Bulsak last year.. yeah they are our best two chances as of now.

Reactions: Bobbynieds
We had these same idea last year w “our best team ever” and walked away w no AA…

Poz, he has a diff aura to him this year.. you can just tell he’s having fun out there total mindset shift. He’s looked amazing so far.. curious how he will look against some top 5 guys.

Yara is all business and works man like.. reminds me of Bulsak last year.. yeah they are our best two chances as of now.
Shawver is right there too. Both his mstchez vs Ragusin were very close.

Who would have guessed Shawver and Turley would be higher ranked than Peterson and Soldano? Shawver has worked his way up, and if he continues to learn from his experiences, he might surprise. I like his aggressiveness. I'm still hoping to see Turley with a chance if he remains aggressive and healthy. Poz has been my favorite since he came. I wonder how he will react to meeting Brooks again in a few weeks. Peterson still has a chance, but he has to realize he needs to score, and to score, he needs to try. Maybe Shawver can help him. My AA prediction remains the same as pre-season: one or maybe two.

I love Poz trying to tech opponents.
Constant working for 7 minutes (HIm and shawver)
The way he wrestles he won’t have random losses to unranked guys nor give up many upsets. I really feel strongly bout Poz AA this year.. everytime i listen to Cael interview he wants his wrestler to wrestle aggro, have fun and grateful and this how Poz been.

Shawver is easily our most improved wrestler.. imo he’s our third likely to AA rn

Until our wrestlers can prove they can beat top 5 guys then becoming AA will have a lot to do with how bracket draws break out.. so rn I’m predicting one or 2 AA. Ofc hoping for all..

Reactions: rpiseman
Who would have guessed Shawver and Turley would be higher ranked than Peterson and Soldano? Shawver has worked his way up, and if he continues to learn from his experiences, he might surprise. I like his aggressiveness. I'm still hoping to see Turley with a chance if he remains aggressive and healthy. Poz has been my favorite since he came. I wonder how he will react to meeting Brooks again in a few weeks. Peterson still has a chance, but he has to realize he needs to score, and to score, he needs to try. Maybe Shawver can help him. My AA prediction remains the same as pre-season: one or maybe two.
Shawver is close to breaking through.. Turley.. I actually liked how he controlled Michigan kid.. showed another side of him and rode for almost 6m.. I’m curious how long Turley can stay hot for.. Poz lost 10-2 both times…to Brooks kinda shooked up his confidence after those losses.. hope that doesn’t happen this time up a weight n refocused. Peterson isn’t “mean” enough .. there’s like 3 or 4 top 125 tier and then the next 20 can all beat/lose to each other any given night and this is the tier Dean is in rn.

Shawver is close to breaking through.. Turley.. I actually liked how he controlled Michigan kid.. showed another side of him and rode for almost 6m.. I’m curious how long Turley can stay hot for.. Poz lost 10-2 both times…to Brooks kinda shooked up his confidence after those losses.. hope that doesn’t happen this time up a weight n refocused. Peterson isn’t “mean” enough .. there’s like 3 or 4 top 125 tier and then the next 20 can all beat/lose to each other any given night and this is the tier Dean is in rn.
Dean needs to realize hes as good if not better then all these guys and be more aggressive and trust himself. If he gives up a TD here and there so be it. I am sure the coaches are telling him this but he needs to believe it bc these 1 score matches are too risky. The more aggressive wrestled wins majority of the time

What's crazy is the Bulsak year feels like last year, but it's actually been two.

Even though the outcome against Michigan was disappointing, everyone competed pretty well. Ob
Yeah good points. For Poz, he just needs to have fun against Brooks. Brooks is what he is. Elite AF. A guy who beats Olympians. Poz had some good looks vs him, but with this go-around, he can't put pressure on himself. Just have fun, try your best, be competitive, leave it all out there. Maybe get some take downs, maybe pull an upset. But most of all, learn, grow and have fun. Same should be said for all of our guys.

Dean def needs to get mean and have urgency. No doubt about it. He's got the talent.

That's one thing I miss. Watching Suriano he was a beast; though he too was different vs Fix and Lee. Although I would have loved to see a healthy Suriano vs Lee.

Reactions: KidDagger
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT