ADVERTISEMENT

The Game That Rutgers Upset #2 South Florida (2007)

Not sure why USF spiked the ball on 2nd and 22 with plenty of time to get in FG range. They had 1:11 to go and only needed about 25-30 yards to get in range…..losing a down was a killer.

Tough season as expectations were high after 2006 and all the hopes and dreams basically crashed with those two early season home losses. USF was also not a strong 2. They lost to UConn and cincy after us . Not sure if they finished ranked.
That was a tough call on Sosa .
We got a break that the offensive pass interference was on our sideline . I don’t think they get that call on the USF side .
It was our best moment of a the season

Reactions: drewbagel423
Tough season as expectations were high after 2006 and all the hopes and dreams basically crashed with those two early season home losses. USF was also not a strong 2. They lost to UConn and cincy after us . Not sure if they finished ranked.
That was a tough call on Sosa .
We got a break that the offensive pass interference was on our sideline . I don’t think they get that call on the USF side .
It was our best moment of a the season
The WVU game at home in the rain that year was MISERABLE

Was so pumped at the end I forgot to take my seat cushion from women’s final 4 game in Philadelphia- left it behind

1475787_781384688557844_1786722018_n.jpg

The fact USF lucked their way to number 2 is mind boggling. One of the craziest things in CFB history, They weren't even top 25 talent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT