ADVERTISEMENT

THE OFFICIAL RUTGERS-SACRED HEART PREDICTION THREAD

Sacred Heart coming off a road win at Hartford, where they shot 54% from 2 and 31% from 3, had 21 assists on 30 made baskets, only turned the ball over 11 times and had 8 steals to go with 12 offensive boards.

RU pulls away in the second half, and wins 78-64.

Is Mulcahy playing?

if he plays then 77-54
If he doesn’t then 67-59

Sacred Heart coming off a road win at Hartford, where they shot 54% from 2 and 31% from 3, had 21 assists on 30 made baskets, only turned the ball over 11 times and had 8 steals to go with 12 offensive boards.

RU pulls away in the second half, and wins 78-64.
Hartford’s coach quit the day before the game. They are a mess. We win by 20-25

Rutgers 94
Sacred Heart 62

19-20 SH lost @Providence 60-106,
20-21, 63-86 @ RU and 21-22, 64-92 @Prov
This team is better than 20-21.

Reactions: Scangg
Is Mulcahy playing?

if he plays then 77-54
If he doesn’t then 67-59
Apparently only people on this board, including me, are worried about this. The coaching staff and media are blowing it off, but the dude was obviously injured on Monday night. I feel that minus Caleb and Paul, this is a fairly even matchup. It looks like Cliff already has some chemistry with Simpson. We better hope Spencer brings some of that special sauce to the RAC tonight if Paul is still limited.

Reactions: Local Shill
Rutgers 72 Sacred Heart 60

Deciding factors Mulcahy health and the number of 3 pointers Sacred Heart makes.

I want to pick this one close since I have been a fan long enough to see a let down game coming, but I just think we crush them on the boards and they are likely missing one of their top guys.

RU 71 SH 51

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT